[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Arrested Development General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
AD general

Is there hype for season 5 and possible movie? Did season 4 disappoint you and you don't care anymore? Favorite jokes from the show? Talk about whatever
>>
>>67329235
This is going to sound pretty shallow but honestly Lindsay's nose in the last season was pretty distracting. Also worst season. Not bad but can't be compared to first three.

Also hasn't that news been circling around since forever? Are there any new/recent sources about this?

Also also Tobias is bae.
>>
>>67329483
Season 5 has been confirmed and at least mainly written, the hard part is getting the cast together. David Cross has shit going on most of the year, which would probably mean minimal Tobias but hopefully not
>>
Arrested development is the only show where every character is god tier.
>>
>>67329935
>Maeby
>Lindsay
Nah senpai
>>
>>67330199
They're amazing characters, what are you talking about.
>>
>>67329235
Series 4 was ass, it should never have come back. I confidently expect series 5 to continue on the downhill trend.
>>
>>67330199
maeby is underrated, her studio executive storyline is one of my favorites, plus her season 4 episode was one of the best of the season
>>
>GOAT
George Sr.
Lucille
Buster

>Meme
GOB
Tobias

>Literally who
Michael
Lindsay
Oscar

>alright
George Michael
Maeby
>>
You're out of the movie!
>>
>>67330316
What didn't you like about season 4? I agree it wasn't quite as good as the first 3 seasons, but there was still solid humor throughout
>>
>>67330316
the chronological fan edit made it like 100 times better
>>
>>67330225
>>67330321

Maeby has kinda always bored me, can't really place why tho
>>
>tfw can't into arrested development
I really don't get it, is it an american thing?
>>
>inb4 the movie is actually that documentary tobias got everyone to sign off on.
>>
File: 300.png (99 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
300.png
99 KB, 300x169
>>67330385
>literally who
>no Anne

You had one job, Gob
>>
>>67330515
Not American, show is superb in my opinion. I think it's just different strokes. It's not your cup of tea which is okay.
>>
File: dad.png (186 KB, 637x414) Image search: [Google]
dad.png
186 KB, 637x414
I liked Season 4 more than Season 3.

It had some amazing jokes and episodes. Hello darkness my old friend, stay away getaway, and faceblock were all great.

Loved George Micheal's episodes, especially when he sneaks out of the stair car to laugh at himself.
>>
>>67330559
Her?
>>
Season 4 sucks compared to the others because it's very story driven. There's a whole overarching theme and every episode is important to the one that follows.

So by about midway through the first time everything starts clicking and you get a nice little feeling of understanding, but on subsequent viewings you already know what's going to happen, so you get this feeling of waiting for the good parts to show up.

4 has good parts, but the road to them is much longer.

Also it has a pretty downer ending and with seasons/possible movie so fucking spaced out it honestly might just end with that.
>>
>>67330385
I'd put Michael in
>annoying main character

His episodes where he acts stupid for no reason are the worst. Like the one with the shitty Dr. and the blind attorney, so annoying!
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.