[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your thoughts on Howard Stern?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 824x463) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 824x463
What are your thoughts on Howard Stern?
>>
not particularly funny himself but good sense of humor and GOAT interviewer
>>
Legitimate fucking nutjob.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO_8n5y5edk
Also Corey Feldman's hair is like 25 years ahead of it's time.
>>
>>67329237
the early nineties sure were a strange time
>>
>>67329087
Howard suck balls.

t. Kevin Smith fan
>>
He became exact the thing he preached against for years
>>
/tv/ keeps saying he's irrelevant (I believed as much too) but during the Hulk Hogan trial with Gawker a few people said that if you get on his show you apparently become a big deal and access to a whole bunch of opportunities or something?
>>
I feel like everyone comes to a point where they release just how untalented he is.
A lot of respect for the reputation he built though.
>>
>>67330059
Donald Trump has namechecked him several times during his campaign. He's relevant as FUCK.
>>
>>67329087

my thoughts on him are as follows:

1. baba booey

that is all
>>
>>67329087
He's fresh, edgy, funny, original, truthful, edgy and honest.

He's a billionaire and yet he is so relatable and down to earth working class type person.
>>
File: 4544.png (102 KB, 706x656) Image search: [Google]
4544.png
102 KB, 706x656
Alright boys, strap yourself in for this

https://youtu.be/spXPwmOjod4
>>
It's a wig and plugs
>>
>>67330330
Hey Sal
>>
Typical schlock-jock: only as good as his guests (or co-presenters in Artie's case)
>>
>>67329087
insufferable prick
>>
>>67329087
The Dustin Diamond interview was pretty funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svVOPmDnmBw
>>
>>67330739
beetljuice and bigfoot are proper hilarious
>>
>>67330568
Artie sucked.
>>
who me?
>>
>>67329087

Hook-nosed heebie kike
>>
He's a massively neurotic narcissistic jew.

I'm more of an O&A guy but you have to admit sterns show is legendary. Beet, elliot, bigfoot #2. Doesn't matter if he's a eunuch now, he has like years worth of legacy material that wont get old.
>>
He was great during the 90s until early 2000's. He is getting old and he slowly became neutered. He eventually became what he rebelled against. In the 90s he wouldn't dare to interview Lady Gaga.
>>
>>67331313
Why wouldn't he?
>>
>>67329087
Fuck he got so much plastic surgery
>>
>>67331193
probably in like one hour dude
>>
>>67331355
He would be busy insulting her on air during the 90s. A lot of these people he would later go on to interview and have on his show were his mortal enemies in the 90s such as Rosie O'Donnell and Ellen Degenerate.

Then he became soft and eventually had these people on his show.
>>
Where can I stream his full interviews illegally?
>>
>>67331313
While that's true, his interviews are GOAT.
>>
Vile inbred Jew trash peddler.
>>
>>67331450
He trashed her and had her on. Same as he did with Jerry Seinfeld
>>
>>67330420
>Andy Dick
>Responsible for several peoples death by proxy
>Not the ultimate kike
I can't stop hating the faggot.
>>
>>67330059
>/tv/ saying
>people actually take what said on this board seriously
>>
Elegant Elliot was the best part of Stern's show.
>>
>>67331563
>Responsible for several peoples death by proxy

The Phil Hartman shit was a BS rumor spread by Joe Rogan
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.