[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If this movie were made today by Marvel, it would be a well-reviewed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 524x699) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 524x699
If this movie were made today by Marvel, it would be a well-reviewed blockbuster.

It is the exact same camp shit as Marvel makes.
>>
File: 1457314312770.jpg (83 KB, 732x820) Image search: [Google]
1457314312770.jpg
83 KB, 732x820
>>67328829
FULL
DAMAGE
CONTROL
>>
>>67328829
DC friends going all out looking for excuses
>>
File: 1458047922382.jpg (36 KB, 352x407) Image search: [Google]
1458047922382.jpg
36 KB, 352x407
>>67328829
>>
This is glorious
I bet that he thought he had a good point too
Oh man I can't stop laughing.
>>
>>
except marvel characters are better
>>
Man this is honestly the first time in all of /tv/ where I cant tell if its bait or serious
>>
>>67328829
The only difference between this and the Avengers is the fact Avengers wasn't made because of the need of selling toys. The new SW however ..

But whatever, faggots will be shitposting.
>>
>>67329213
>Marvelfags think quips = character
>>
>>67329427
Batman 3 and 4 had more quips than all of mcu combined
>>
>tfw I liked it
fuck you fags
>>
>>67328829
No it wouldn't. The humor and style is far to reminiscent of 1950s and 60s style cartoons, comics and live action shows based on them.
>>
Why are DC fags all angsty teenagers who can't appreciate a movie unless it's super edgy and grimdark?
>>
>>67328829
Pretty much. But Civil War can and will be the same exact thing as Batman v Superman, and it'll be praised to kingdom come.
>>
>>67329485
Strong point. Marvel films take themselves seriously some of the time. Batman & Robin is pure schlock all the way through, knows it, and still is pretty shitty.
>>
Nipples.
>>
>>67328829
I watched it yesterday and had never seen it before a lot of the film made me cringe
>>
>>67328829
Nah, the key to Marvel's humor is witty banter, superheroes talking about their personal lives, and making light of serious situations, not making silly puns every five seconds.
>>
>>67328829
>image.jpg
>is a terrible thread

BAN MOBILE POSTERS
>>
>if this thing you didn't like was a different thing you do like, you would like it
Truly one of the greatest minds of a generation
>>
>>67329784
how?
>>
File: mmmm.gif (3 MB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
mmmm.gif
3 MB, 800x600
>>67328829
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQRWfxkCdU4

great arnold quote though
>>
>>67330555
Is that from Felicia Day's sex tape?
>>
>B-but Marvel
>Guys but Marvel makes b-bad movies too
>B-batman V-vs. S-superman is too k-kino f-for -c-c-cr-r-r-ritic-c-s-s-
>>
>>67330626
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4C5BJOzhEg
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>67330891
Are you having a stroke?
>>
>>67330937

I could write a 500-word essay on this line alone, but the sparknotes version is that he's criticizing the constant "forecasting" that is done by our media and society, and forecasting a "freeze" would stop forecasting from happening in the future (i.e. forecasting a forecast). basically, he is lamenting the ability of people in post-modern to society to "be" rather than "forecast."
>>
You mean the same Batman and Robin movies?

Highly doubt that, considering we live in a post TDK trilogy world
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.