[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I bring you one comment about Rick & Morty from an spanish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: rick-and-morty-2.png (250 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
rick-and-morty-2.png
250 KB, 400x400
I bring you one comment about Rick & Morty from an spanish forum:

>Una serie acojonante, tremendo pensar que se puede hacer una serie con tanta profundidad que sea tan jodidamente graciosa. La primera temporada es una pasada pero 4 ó 5 capítulos de la segunda directamente hay que meterlos en el saco de las novelas de Asimov o Lem, son obras maestras inigualables de la ciencia ficción.

Translation:

>Tremendous series, it's incredible that one series can be such deep and fucking funny at the same time. First season is amazing, but 4 or 5 episodes in the second season need to be among Asimov and Lem's novels directly, they are incomparable masterpieces in science fiction.

So, can we all agree that R&M have the worst, most cringey fanbase ever?
>>
There are dozens that are much worse
>>
Tu ser uno grande tipo
>>
>>67326875
how on earth can you make this thread yet call another human cringy?

>hey guys look i spent all night scouring the internet for something R+M related to laugh at and finally got something, in spanish though, look, laugh with me, it's fun to dislike things, right, please give me my /tv/ card now oh god i'm so alone
>>
>visit another website
>UGH THESE LOW LIVES, I'M GOING TO TELL MY FRIENDS ON /tv/
>LOOK GUYS, CAN YOU BELIEVE HOW SUPERIOR I AM TO THEM
Why don't you tell them to their face nigger?
>>
>>67326991
And you just used the same cringey logic on your post, congrats.
>>
>>67326875
>So, can we all agree that R&M have the worst, most cringey fanbase ever?
who cares? are you 15? what kind of thread is this?
Maybe we talk about the fucking show instead
>>
>>67327082
taking ten seconds to write a reply =/= hunting down a forum post in a foreign language in order to belittle a fanbase that is next to nonexistent on this board

but nice 'i'm rubber and your glue' attempt
>>
>>67326939
Trabajas para el hombre enmascarado?
>>
>>67326991
>>67327067

OP status: [x] rekt
>>
rick and morty is the closest ive seen somone getting away with 4chan dark side wittiness, but because reddit is their "internet forum" 4chan gets butthurt. Cant deny the humour is the most 4chanesque out there. PROVE ME WRONG FAGGIT
>>
>>67327674
that doesnt mean anything. 4chan couldnt agree on the color of shit
>>
File: 1CIcyLF.jpg (246 KB, 3072x1866) Image search: [Google]
1CIcyLF.jpg
246 KB, 3072x1866
>>67326991
>>
>>67327322
Haven't you thought that I'm spanish and there's no ''hunting down a forum post in a foreign language''?
>>
File: tumblr_nsdzstTCem1ubm73lo1_1280.jpg (105 KB, 684x606) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsdzstTCem1ubm73lo1_1280.jpg
105 KB, 684x606
>>67326991
> its an OPgets btfo by the 4th comment episode
>>
I watched one episode from Season 2 and dropped it. I was expecting something hilarious but got a F- version of Futurama.
>>
>>67326991
>it's probably true

lold hard
>>
>>67326875

There's literally nothing wrong with Rick and Morty. Season 2 had its ups and downs but it's still decent for an "adult" cartoon.
>>
>>67327940
Entonces sólo eres un españolito autista de mierda. A tomar por culo, gilipollas.
>>
>>>/co/
Also, the only reason why people would dislike Rick and Morty is because they are mentally handicapped theists. Why can't we wipe people like you out already. It's the 21st century and we actually still don't have concentration camps to get rid of religious monkeys yet.
>inb4 LE DIB FEDORA EDGY XDD
>>
>some poor translation of a random spanish person's opinion on a show

Great thread.
>>
>cringey/cringy
Can this word just fucking go away? You all sound like a load of 12 year old girls.
>EEEEEEK SO CRINGYYYYYYY
>>
>>67326991
this
>>
>>67326875
Adventure Time is more your pace, chap
>>
>>67326875
I think your pretty cringey for going on a spanish forum to make fun of rick and morty fans
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.