[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post perfect casting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: hqdefault (7).jpg (35 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (7).jpg
35 KB, 480x360
my pic, catwoman 1992, she defined the character

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6N5ElA5lqzk
>>
File: maxresdefault (8).jpg (48 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (8).jpg
48 KB, 1280x720
>>67323729
posted fucking spanish clip, fuck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWrOmEtXk0k
>>
For decades you had the image of batman tainted by the campy goofball antics of Adam West. You have to remember there us a whole generation of people out there who ONLY saw adam west as batman. The modern conception of batman is relativley new and can be credited to three people

Frank Miller

Tim Burton

Bruce Tim
>>
>>67323729

Agree best catwoman ever, the TDKR was forgettable as fuck, I genuinely sometimes forget she was in the movie at all.
>>
File: tumblr_mdk7duw7du1rfyoaso1_500.gif (975 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mdk7duw7du1rfyoaso1_500.gif
975 KB, 500x283
>>67323828
michelle is pure sex, women today don't know how to be so seductive. also michelle pfeiffers best role.
>>
>>67323729
If only her suit wasn't shit
>>
>>67326002
her suit was perfect
>>
the little one on gotham looks just like her

based casting
>>
>>67326002

her suit was fucking great, fag
>>
>>67323729
10/10, had boner throughout all her scenes.
>>
>>67323828
>You don't really think you'll win, do you?
What? What is he talking about? Is he admitting his guilt to Batman?
>>
I saw that movie in theatres with dad when I was 12.

It was awkward for both of us.
>>
>>67327676
you are like an elder here
>>
>>67327676
Shit nigga I collected the movie cards in preschool and I'm 29
>>
>>67327676
This site is 13 years old. It will happen to you.

Mostly because a lot of the internet is shit. This place may be a fucking cesspool, but its still got its charm.
>>
>>67323729
I watched the whole movie just for her. Great actress, perfect casting. <3
>>
She was also really unnerving in addition to being sexy. Undoubtedly immortalized catwoman. Burton knew his shit back then.
>>
"Meow."
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>67330422

New age memes are not welcomed in this thread
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.