[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Most abused character on the show?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: Nuuu.jpg (167 KB, 1000x1333) Image search: [Google]
Nuuu.jpg
167 KB, 1000x1333
Most abused character on the show?
>>
>>67322603
>tfw no qt mexican gf
>>
>>67322634
> Implying qt
>>
>>67322646
yeah she looked like shit

also >>67322603
>finaly decide to do something cool and join the army or whatever the hell he tried to do
>get run over and get so fucked up tot eh point not even your closest friends recognise you
>>
>>67322695
He was going to be an emergency surgeon, but then they killed him off. Apparently they wanted to have the character come out as gay, and the actor wasn't having that.
>>
>>67322752
kek they just fucking hated the poor guy
>>
>>67322752
>>67322836
that's not what happened. Actor himself IS gay and he got called a faggot by a black guy who was playing a main surgeon, threw a fit because of that and left the show
>>
>>67322836
He did play second fiddle to Karev throughout his entire time in the show.

I haven't watched since season 9... has it gotten better?
>>
I bursted laughing when it was revealed it was him the fucking mummy.

It was just too fucking much, poor guy.
>>
>>67322890
Holy shit, Dr. Burke called O'malley a faggot?
>>
>Tfw recently visited my mom and she was watching a new episode of this

Who the fuck are these people,there's no one left even the main character was about to die, what the fuck.
>>
>>67322988
I think Grey and Karev are the only original cast members left, jeez.. The new guys they brought it just aren't as good.
>>
>>67322953
Yeah, he got fired because of that too, but later.
>>
>>67322953
Should've been the end season cliffhanger desu
>>
>>67323138
Fuck.

Just goes to show the importance real life can have on a shows plot.
>>
>>67323245
LOST is a good example of that, first MIIICCCHHAAEEEELLL grows to fast and they have to ship and his father out, then two broads get into an accident while drunk driving and they kill them off
>>
>>67323245
The writer also killed derrick because he was cheating on his wife with one of the staff.
>>
Half the chicks in my university's library are watching Greys on their laptop at any given time.

I watched a season or two after George died, just wasnt the same.
>>
That show went downhill the second he started dating Izzy.
>>
>>67322892
no clue. last time i watched that shit was back in 2009 or something
>>
>>67323338

Michael was the dad, dummy, you mean his son. Walt, I think.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.