[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Scarlett Johansson as Ka >Idris Elba as Shere Khan >Christopher
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: TheJungleBookBanner.png (266 KB, 640x326) Image search: [Google]
TheJungleBookBanner.png
266 KB, 640x326
>Scarlett Johansson as Ka
>Idris Elba as Shere Khan
>Christopher Walken as King Louie
>Ben Kingsley as Bagheera
>Bill Murray as Baloo
>Giancarlo Esposito as Akela
>Lupita Nyong'o as Raksha

The casting of this movie couldn't be more perfect. The only person cast who doesn't make total sense is Chris Walken, and that's just because his voice isn't a 1:1 match with the Disney cartoon.
>>
>>67315687
>Kaa is female
YOU DONE IT AGAIN HOLLYWOOD, FUCKING FEMINISM, REEEEE
>>
Why is there 2 of these coming out in consecutive years.

Literally what is the point

>yfw Scarlett Johansson is Kaa in both of them
>>
>>67315851

What?
>>
>Bagheera is a male
>Ka is female
What the hell are they thinking?
>>
>>67315950

Well, Bagheera is a guy in the Disney cartoon, too, so...
>>
>>67315993
This
>>
>>67315687
>scarlett johannson
>idris elba
>good voice actors
pick one.
Honestly, have you seen the trailer? None of the characters fit the actors. In my opinion the only 2 who were really well cast are Walken and Kingsley, maybe Murray
>>
File: 1457794295004.jpg (151 KB, 1024x1023) Image search: [Google]
1457794295004.jpg
151 KB, 1024x1023
>Live action Disney Classics
>>
>>67315742
>ka seduces people with his voice
Sounds right to me
>>
>>67316655
>Johansen's voice is seductive
I think you're mistaking her voice for her tits and ass
>>
>>67316768
The voice evokes thoughts of tits and ass. It's clever in a retarded way.
>>
>>67316768

>Not finding Johansen's voice seductive

Are you a gay, son?
>>
>>67316844

Maybe I need to rewatch Her. Her AI was sweet and affable but I never found her voice particularly hot, felt like a co-worker's
>>
>I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the APE who killed you.

I wanna hear Walken as Louie say that.
>>
>>67316905

The trailer makes him sound weird. Not sure he's using his usual cadence.
>>
>>67315742
if you want it to be true to the source material then shere khan should be handicapped with a chip on his shoulder
>>
>>67316977

Looks like he's blind in one eye.
>>
>>67316844
No, I just said she got nice tits and ass, nobody likes her due to her voice
>>
>>67316768
I got legit aroused watching Her
>>
I have a question for you guys. Does anyone else just not care about these movies?

Whenever I hear that some animated movie is getting a live adaptation or some fairytale is getting a new spin on it, I feel nothing.

I lived jungle book as a kid, but when I saw the trailers I felt absolutely nothing. It's like...why remake it? Are there no other stories that can be made? Is Disney so out of ideas that remaking their movies is all that's left?

>Maleficent
>Beauty and the Beast
>The last airbender
>Hansel and gretel: witch hunters
>jack the giant slayer
>snow white and the huntsman

I know it's not only disney, but none of those movies do anything for me.
>>
>>67317068

>I know it's not only disney, but none of those movies do anything for me.

You mean after actually watching them or just the idea of them? Kinda feels like you're trying to rain on our parade, ese

I dunno, some movies like Monsters University made me feel embarrassed for Pixar since it was completely pointless and unnecessary, but I enjoyed the experience.
>>
>>67317068
>I lived jungle book as a kid
That's some hardcore shit.

but yeah, I don't care about them either.
Like I really like a bunch of Sam Raimi movies but you can't get me to sit down and watch his Wizard of Oz movie.
>>
>>67317068
This, I think the first oneI saw was Alice in wonderland, it was ok. Then I heard about Maleficent and the obvious lesbo plot they tried to pull. The quality of these movies are just trash, they add nothing, they're just a cashgrab.
>>
>>67317234

Raimi's Oz movie got Jay's approval, and seeing as he's an enormous Raimi fanboy...
>>
>>67315742
CAN'T HAVE PEOPLE THINKING THE SNAKE IS A GAY PEDO LOL

Because women cannot be pedos, it was proven by Chris Hansen.
>>
>>67317068
Jungle Book was my fucking jam growing up and I'm feeling nothing watching these trailers. It looks like it will be a bloated mess. They already did a live action jungle book movie anyways and it sucked.
>>
>>67316242
Dude, it actually looks good. Give it a chance.
>>
>>67316768
Her voice is the sexiest thing about her now tb100%phwy famaralamaladingdong.
>>
>>67316977
>>
>>67315687
>Bill Murray as Baloo
Terrible. Baloo was fun, charming, and easy-going, and brought to life by honey-voiced Phil Harris. Why would you choose to cast an abrasive, smarmy Jew with an atrocious voice as him?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.