[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This sucks.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: bc.jpg (199 KB, 940x1253) Image search: [Google]
bc.jpg
199 KB, 940x1253
This sucks.
>>
I think you're wrong but its ok
>>
Nuh uh
>>
>>67315326
TAKE IT BACK
>>
File: dqwdqw1231344555.png (232 KB, 545x562) Image search: [Google]
dqwdqw1231344555.png
232 KB, 545x562
>MUH STEREOTYPES
>>
I like that retarded emo one because i can project my own insecurity and pretend she would open up and be into me lol ;p
>>
It's alright. I'm more a Three O'Clock High guy myself.
>>
>>67316010
But then you hate when they make her over and she becomes unattainable to you. You'll say it's because she looked better before but that's simply not true.
>>
>>67316113
she looked better afterwords but if I insisted on it, would say she had not changed at all
>>
>>67316113
>You'll say it's because she looked better before but that's simply not true.
I hope this is bait because she legitimately looked better before.
I think the other girl is much more attractive overall so there goes your 'theory' anyways
>>
Reminder that this was considered a 10/10 in the 80s
>>
>>67315326
You suck
>>
>Millennials
>good taste

pick one
>>
>>67315326
Of this genre which I usually enjoy
I never much cared for Breakfast club or Pretty In Pink
>>
The Breakfast Club is the movie that defined 80's teens.

It was so on point that it still had resonance with teens throughout the 90's and 00's.

And now a millenial like you comes in here and says "this sucks"? You kids truly are an embarrassment for everyone, but most of all, to yourselves.
>>
File: fjfb_23_fertg.jpg (86 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
fjfb_23_fertg.jpg
86 KB, 400x300
i watched this film because they mentioned it on Futurama but i had no idea of how it was going to be
but i thought it was really good.
maybe because i had never really heard any opinions about it and just went in thinking it was gunna be cheesy shit
>>
Breakfast Club is one of those films that make me sad, because the actors are like 50-60 now.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.