[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So i just came from the BvS premiere in my country. Gues what?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
So i just came from the BvS premiere in my country. Gues what? IT WAS IN FUCKING SPANISH. Absolutely dropped, walked out of the theatre 20 minutes in.
>>
Do you happen to live in Spain, or Mexico?
>>
Where are you from?
>>
>>67313351

stop being a spic then
>>
>>67313351
next time don't go on kid hour (matinée)

also this >>67313390
>>
I'm from Uruguay. And yes we speak spanish but you can ask anyone who lives here who isn't stupid and they will thell you they hate watch movies in spanish or well, that they must watch them in it's original language. As soon as dialogue started the whole theatre said NOO
>>
Sorry for stupid spelling and grammar mistakes im typing fast
>>
>>67313351
They usually say when is dub or sub, so you can avoid the fiasco.
>>
>>67313509
A friend of mine won the tickets and we had little to no info. Besides you just assume the people who work there are not idiots. Anyone who's anyone knows that the people who go to a superheroe movie premiere are defenitely going to watch it in english.
>>
>>67313362

london
>>
bravo synder
you did it again
>>
>dubbed movie
>we want the illiterate audience!
>>
I love batman and am still excited for the movie. But this face Affleck makes looks like a kid throwing a tantrum because they couldn't get the toy they wanted.
>>
File: 4456231341.jpg (11 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
4456231341.jpg
11 KB, 250x241
POST YFW SYNDER CAN'T EVEN SHOOT THE MOVIE IN THE RIGHT LANGUAGE
>>
>>67314339
pls be in lond... oh, carry on, then.
>>
>>67314339

Shouldn't it be in Arabic?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.