[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you don't like this masterpiece you're the most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: v1.jpg (22 KB, 180x240) Image search: [Google]
v1.jpg
22 KB, 180x240
If you don't like this masterpiece you're the most despicable type of plebian.
>>
Oh but I love it anon
>>
If like to see a dorff-coppola sex tape
>>
I didn't like it
>>
It's one of the most ubrewarding and contrived pieces of shit put to screen
>>
>>67311947
>>67311948
Turbo-fucking-plebs. You expect to be rewarded? Seriously? For watching a fucking movie while scratching your balls?
>>
>>67312005
Fuck off nigger
>>
>>67311947
>>67311948
>Not liking comfy nothinghappens-tier movies

Die now.
>>
>>67312054
I could chill watching this shit for days
>>
How long until this turns into an Elle Fanning semon demon thread?
>>
>>67312115
You coulda started it instead of taking
>>
File: leftImage.jpg (44 KB, 488x480) Image search: [Google]
leftImage.jpg
44 KB, 488x480
>>67311868
Pretentious and overrated shit general?
>>
>>67311868

boredom is the ultimate enemy of any hedonist who has faith in hedonism.

The plot is clearly not original and the realization is correct, but nothing more.
>>
>>67312144
There's nothing overrated or pretentious about how God tier fuckable scarjo was in that film
>>
File: markkermodecreditbbc-LST069602.jpg (145 KB, 618x618) Image search: [Google]
markkermodecreditbbc-LST069602.jpg
145 KB, 618x618
>>67311868
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Auz1hyXpu7E
>>
>>67312115
It really was prime Elle. She only went downhill from there.
>>
>>67312144
>pretentious
Kek
>>67312184
He's basically mad he can't identify with the main character (envious tbqh) and thus shits all over the film.
>>
>>67312150
Sounds like your didn't really 'get' it fampai
>>
I like that scene where she's underwater miming drinking tea with her dad swearing the swimsuit and her legs are splayed and you see her swimsuit pressing tightly against her crotch mhmhmhmhmmmmm yes sir yes i did officer
>>
>>67312144
>Pretentious

There's that word again
>>
>>67312011
Would you prefer to nail that skunk
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.