[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>73 years old >lead in an big action/adventure film I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: indy.jpg (44 KB, 450x675) Image search: [Google]
indy.jpg
44 KB, 450x675
>73 years old
>lead in an big action/adventure film

I guess Disney will figure something out, but I'm picturing something cringeworthy.
>>
>>67310250
hell be fine
>>
>>67310256
sauce?
>>
>>67310250
He's still a fit guy, 73 is old but it's not like "crippled and confined to a wheel chair" old these days. Nothing a bit of editing can't fix up.
>>
1>3>4>2, anyone?
>>
>>67310250

Hes 73 years old and gets mad when they wont let him walk away from a plane crash.

He'll be okay.
>>
>>67310250

he looked young enough in the last movie, but he was really slow and stiff already.

now he looks geriatric and can hardly stand up straight. are they cgi the shit out of him or something?
>>
>>67310250
I just don't want to see him die ;_;
>>
I guess he can do the wise old mentor to a younger character thing, but he already did that in KOTCS and TFA.
>>
>>67310250
He was cringey in TFA, looked like moving and talking was a struggle for him and like he hates every moment he's alive.
>>
>>67310250
Old Indy didn't work eight years ago, even older Indy is going to be awful.
>>
>>67310250

Indy will die like Han Solo died, Harrison Ford will do his older roles just to kill his characters.
>>
File: we got a hot one here.jpg (50 KB, 436x436) Image search: [Google]
we got a hot one here.jpg
50 KB, 436x436
https://youtu.be/rE7fzr6lQ-s

>0:35
>I'M DONE WITH THIS SERIES
>IT WAS GREAT
>LET'S WALK AWAY
>>
Can they even get Shia back now? hes gone off the rails
>>
Inb4 replaced by Chris Pratt or some shit
>>
>>67310270
>4>2
cuck
>>
>>67310250
PART TIME
>>
>>67312414

Jesus, can you imagine Pratt in a suit & glasses attempting to look like a serious college professor? It'll be fucking hysterical
>>
>Spielberg
>berg

heh
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (131 KB, 634x856) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
131 KB, 634x856
ITT: We cast the next Indiana Jones
Give me one reason he wouldn't be the GOAT new Indy. He can be serious and gritty while being funny at the same time.
He's even done Star Wars before like Ford.
>>
>>67312442
just watched them. 2 had me cringing a lot
>>
>>67310250
It's going to be The Force Awakens 2.0: A passing the torch movie with Ford taking a backseat as the elder mentor to Chris Pratt or whichever young actor Disney chooses to take the franchise forward. I wouldn't be surprised if the execs were originally planning a straight-up remake but changed their minds after the "soft reboot" approach of TFA was so well received.
>>
Daily reminder that this scene was meant to be definitive and can't be bested by any new movie:

https://youtu.be/bGN0LuEXBYY
>>
>>67313088
>"soft reboot" approach of TFA was so well received.

Except it wasn't, and I'm not talking about /tv/. Outside of le geek circles no one talked about it a month after it was released, just like any other JJ Abrams flick. It couldn't even beat Phantom Menace at the box office.
>>
>>67313030

He seems more like the new sidekick/partner than Indy himself, competent as hell but Indy still takes charge.
>>
File: 1437167050633.jpg (61 KB, 509x687) Image search: [Google]
1437167050633.jpg
61 KB, 509x687
>>
>>67310250
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqxTfzgIvSY

Pls cast this guy if you are going to reboot
>>
>>67314413
better quality vid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwLv993khfI
>>
>>67314439
>This guy hasn't been cast for young Han Solo

Disney what the fuck are you doing?
>>
>>67314486

Dude from Kingsman is currently THE best choice of the final 3
>>
>>67310270
>Putting temple last
>putting it after Crystal Skull
Faggot
>>
>>67310270
1>3>4>2 indeed.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.