[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will you admit you were wrong when it scores 90%?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 1.jpg (93 KB, 751x665) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
93 KB, 751x665
Will you admit you were wrong when it scores 90%?
>>
File: trash.jpg (217 KB, 1240x786) Image search: [Google]
trash.jpg
217 KB, 1240x786
Nah. Capeshit is trash and belongs in the trash can.
>>
Episode VII is dogshit yet that received rave reviews. Stop taking RT seriously.
>>
>Zack Snyder's vision
kek he's a hired gun that uses more slow motion than usual.
>>
Release/torrent when?
>>
Nice shop
>>
>>67309530
so when reviews are coming out?
>>
Lets be real how many of those are from feminist hype groups? Ive seen all the tweets they made about how good the movie was because "muh wonder jewmyn" so its only natural they boost its score.

but really the best argument here is >>67309603, VII was dogshit and everyone thinks it amazing
>>
>>67309689
Not sure when embargoes end. I thought it was supposed to be at midnight last night.
>>
>>67309672
when a shady cinema owner in Korea leaks it
>>
>>67309669
>kek he's a hired gun
would you go as far as saying he is a
lose canon?
>>
>>67309689
3pm or 12pm.
>>
>>67309669
Yeah but similarly the MCU was trying to rely on Whedon, when the Avengers was partly successful due to the fact that it was the first time that many heroes were in one movie together, the build up was huge.

This film had one film to prepare it, and a good atmosphere (i.e. superhero movies are in) to make it work, far less than the MCU and what Marvel built. So for it to be successful, desu senpai they took a huge gamble with what Snyder was setting up.

Now BvS is turning out to look like a huge success so you bet your ass they're going to hire Zack again. And if JL is also a success, then he's here to stay bruv.
>>
>>67309742
They probably go by PST.
>>
>>67309530
>87%
>movie with Batman and Superman gets lower score than talking raccoon and talking tree
>DCucks on sucide skwad
>>
>>67309755
It's a shoop, the review embargo is still in effect. The score won't be anywhere near that high.
>>
>>67309755
>Company Wars
I'm embarrassed for everyone involved tbqh
>>
>>67309787
The /v/ infection is very real.
>>
>>67309777

Trips of truth, DC kuks preparing for full damage control
>>
Stop.

I've been following every single reaction from premieres, junkets and screenings. The reactions range from Mixed to Positive. At worst people have been meh over it. There's no flat out hate like with Man Of Steel. However the are clear issues with the story regarding pacing, tonal shift and character motivations. Not to mention some controversial decisions regarding Batman.

Realistic RT projections at this point are low 60s to low 70s, with mid 70s being best case scenario. Majority of fans and audiences will like/love it. Critics will be divided, but not as bad as they were with MoS.
>>
>>67309964

You can say cuck freely now, mr. shillberg. Glad to have you here guys, always happy to see interns of big companies fighting in a cantonese duck chasing symposium
>>
>>67309669
MOS didn't even have that much Slow Motion
>>
This is the future our society had chosen. Nothing but capeshit, anything else is labeled as pretentious. Movies will just be an endless onslaught of Cannon films.
>>
>>67309669
>hired gun
Does Snyder have a loyalty for Bane?
>>
File: 123.jpg (115 KB, 1004x849) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
115 KB, 1004x849
>>67309530
Nice edit. Here's the real one
>>
>>67309530
>RT meme
this is getting old. Even waifus threads are more informative.
>>
>>67310755
It didnt have any
>>
>>67309755
>>DCucks on sucide skwad

I truly am embarrased for you kiddo, for writing that shit.
>>
>>67309530
It'll be a high 90, mark my post.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.