[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>This saccharine sweet bullshit ending. Boy I hope somebody
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: t2 ending.jpg (165 KB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
t2 ending.jpg
165 KB, 1920x816
>This saccharine sweet bullshit ending.

Boy I hope somebody got fired for this garbage. Did Spielberg take over directing from Cameron last minute or did he just lose his balls?
>>
>>67309132

The whole movie was a shitty Disney-tier flick about a boy and his pal robot.
>>
I'll be honest and say t2 doesn't really warrant rewatching and isn't as good as people claim it is.

Great for the time, I still like the action segments but in general it's a very lukewarm film.
>>
Come on, don't bullshit me.
>>
>>67309158
This.
Once the terminator stopped terminating I was done.

Imagine if this were a Punisher movie where Frank had to protect some kid, and he ended up caving and not killing anyone else for the rest of the movie.
That's how T2 felt.

Even worse that the kid in question was a junkie faggot who seemed ridiculously out of touch with current trends despite being one of the "cool" kids.
>>
>>67309132
Why?

How should it have ended in your opinion?
>>
>>67309207
Arnold takes the Skynet arm, fixes himself and becomes Linda Hamilton's husband.
>>
>>67309188
Where exactly in the film does it portray him as "cool"? Because he has one friend?
>>
Nice try reddit but this isn't how you fit in
>>
>>67309221
Then rips off his face and says "now I am the skynet"

George would be proud
>>
>>67309164
>it's a very lukewarm film
The fuck does that even mean
>>
>>67309236
Because he had no enemies except for a robot from the future.

Every bullshit slang he used was what Cameron thought the cool kids said. He ended up making John Connor sound like a guy in his mid 30s who tried to fit in with people in their early 20s.
>>
>>67309207
Skynet should have won.
It's why T3 was so good.
>>
T2 > T1 > Salvation > 3 > Genisys
>>
>>67309132
Oh look, it's contrarian pleb day.
>>
>the only father figure that the main character has ever known commits suicide
>saccharine sweet ending
/tv/ needs to stop with the troll opinions. "liking" the Star Wars prequels was one thing but now we're crossing into full retard territory
>>
>>67309341
All the contrarians are ironically supporting John Oliver's bullshit right now.
OP makes a good point. T2 felt like it was made to sell toys.
>>
>>67309369
>All the contrarians are ironically supporting John Oliver's bullshit right now
no one is doing this. On occasion you'll have an OP that makes an obviously sarcastic remark about white men needing to be eradicated, but it's just to start a politics thread going
>>
>>67309421
Thread must've just died. They were sucking his limey dick pretty hard a little while ago.
>>
Wait, this is the actual ending? Kek I always thought it was from some comedy spoof of Terminator. That's fucking awful.
>>
Cameron sucks
>>
Delete all Anti-Jim posts NOW!!!!!
>>
>>67310602
This

Only made three noteworthy flicks
>>
>>67309346

>now we're crossing

That bridge was crossed long ago
>>
>>67309132
>>67309158
>>67309188

look at this, the plebbitors are here to post bait threads because they don't like jim

T1>T2, but T2 is still one of the best action films ever made
>>
>>67309132
T1 is better but T2 is amusing as a time capsule of 90's pop culture. Love the arcade scene early in the movie.
>>
>>67311197
John should have been playing Robotron instead of Missle Command
>>
>>67309276
>he had no enemies
Because we saw so much of John Connor's life.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.