[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hey anon, I'm not drinking tonight because I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8
>hey anon, I'm not drinking tonight because I'm volunteering at the children's hospital in the morning so i'll be the designated driver - you just have fun at the party bro; and hey - why don't you try talking to Ashley? she's clearly into you bro!
>if you feel sick on the way home don't worry, I've put some plastic bags down, you just enjoy yourself my man

>tfw no Keanu bro
>>
>>67308653
o-ok
>>
File: url.jpg (116 KB, 698x658) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
116 KB, 698x658
>hanging out with Keanu
>people keep coming up to him all night and saying how sorry they are for him losing everyone he ever loved and offering hugs and hoping he doesn't feel so sad all the time
>he just keeps his face stony calm and nods slowly the whole time saying "Thanks, no, it's cool, thanks."
>>
>>67308653
Fuck you Keanu, I said just drive me to Macca's. Stop interfering in my personal life.
>>
>>67308653
What happens when Keanu realises you've been using his fame only to get laid?
>>
>>67309503
>After Stacey rejects your drunk ass he's there with a nightcap of your favourite bourbon ready for you, puts a hand on your shoulder and tells you it's gonna be alright.
>After he drives you home he puts a glass of water and some aspirin next to your bed

B A S E D
>>
Keanu would be a great friend desu
>>
File: 645346547.jpg (150 KB, 625x834) Image search: [Google]
645346547.jpg
150 KB, 625x834
>>67308653
pfft fuck off tranny slayer
>>
File: 8947259.jpg (61 KB, 561x562) Image search: [Google]
8947259.jpg
61 KB, 561x562
Kind of hard to respect him after this.
>hey look at all these people rushing to their miserable wageslave jobs because they have to in order to live. Why aren't they taking the time to appreciate the dirty streets?
Not everyone gets to be successful, you fuck
>>
>>67308653
>Ashley has a dick
>>
File: Deadpoopl.gif (4 MB, 480x198) Image search: [Google]
Deadpoopl.gif
4 MB, 480x198
>tfw I got to shake Keanu's hand at a gas station.

I stopped at a gas station to fill up my car. Didn't have my credit card on me, so I went into the little store to pay with cash. When I was talking to the cashier, we heard a loud gasp from the front of the store. In walk motherfucking Keanu Reeves. He smiled and said hi to a few people and took a selfie with a girl.

When I was finished I walked passed him and said hi and he presented his hand, so I shook it. I asked him, "How come you're way out in the middle of nowhere?" (we were in Rosamond, California.) He said he came out to watch his friend race at the track a couple miles away. I told him that was nice of him and to have a good day then left. I was giddy the whole ride home. I hope I wasn't too intrusive on his affairs.
>>
>>67309779
>2016
>not being a successful actor
literally hope you're replaced by a robot
>>
>>67309779
You're right Keanu. What's the rush? Am I going to be late to watch whatever bullshit's on TV? I really should just look around and appreciate what I have, make more of it instead of being so robotic and whiny all the time.

Thanks man.
>>
File: 1418038545317.gif (2 MB, 347x309) Image search: [Google]
1418038545317.gif
2 MB, 347x309
>>67309812
>I hope I wasn't too intrusive on his affairs.
>tfwiktf
I want to meet Keanu but I always want to be the cool guy who doesn't try to get all up in his biz begging for selfies or autographs or anything, I don't want to take up any of his time I just want him to have a nice day
>>
>>67309779
Delete this
>>
>>67308653

>Let's just go drive to the highest part of town and do some stargazing instead
>>
>>67309779
>Taking what he's saying completely out of context
I think he's been through more suffering than most people despite his wealth
>>
>>67309779
Lmao, he's turning into Morrissey.
>>
>>67309779

You don't need to be rich and successful to take a bit of time of and appreciate the little things.
>>
File: shep.jpg (24 KB, 406x417) Image search: [Google]
shep.jpg
24 KB, 406x417
>>67308653
God damn you cypher ... cypher ale that is.
Really i'm not usually sick on cypher ale Mr.Reeves.
I especially didn't want to paint your Ferarri with it...
>>
>>67309779
>le taken out of context quote meme.
Why not post the whole thing anon? Afraid it will sabotage your badposting?

>“You see these people behind me? They are rushing to work and not paying attention to anything. Sometimes we get so caught up in our daily lives that we forget to take the time out to enjoy the beauty in life. It’s like we’re zombies. Look up and take your head phones out. Say Hi to someone you see and maybe give a hug to someone who looks like they’re hurting. Help out someone. You have to live every day like it’s your last. What people don’t know about me is that I had depression a couple of years back. I never told anyone about it. I had to fight my way out of depression. The person who was holding me back from my happiness was ME. Every day is precious so let’s treat it like that. Tomorrow isn’t guaranteed, so live today! I hope you share this post to spread love this holiday.”
>>
>>67308653
>2016
>liking keanu after he basically murdered a child at sea
wtf is wrong with you /tv/
>>
>>67309958
Keanu did nothing. The sea claimed her.
>>
>>67309958
It wasn't his fault, the waves claimed her.
>>
>>67309958
the waves had claimed her friend, what was he to do?
>>
>>67309891
boo hoo super rich fag felt sad for a few days, poor him, what was he so sad about, his cook having a vacation day and he had to figure out how to open a can of chicken noodle soup himself?
>>
>>67309981
Keanu... had a hard life`
>>
>>67309981
>what was he so sad about
there's bait and then there's this retard
>>
>>67309995
yeah he sure is struggling to survive
>>
File: 1353545468.jpg (18 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1353545468.jpg
18 KB, 250x250
As hard as his girlfriend's cock?
>>
>>67308653
>wife divorces me
>she takes everything
>keanu comes over to my house
>"dont worry anon, theres a million fishes in the sea, as they say"
>he hugs me
>>
>>67308653
>ashley is a cunt
>id rather just go home and watch some of your old movies
>>
>>67308653
I have never met an "Ashley" who wasn't shallow as fuck. Why would I care about her?
>>
>>67310006
Pain is relative my friend
>>
> tfw you will never just go back to his place and reenact speed with you playing Sandra bullock
> you will never scream pop quiz hot shot and blow a load in his mouth
>>
>>67308653
>you will never do action pistol/idpa/3 gun with keanu

WHY LIVE
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.