[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me /tv/, have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 960.jpg (84 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
84 KB, 960x540
Tell me /tv/, have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon?
>>
No but I asked the grinning bobcat why he grinned
>>
File: batmanl.jpg (23 KB, 584x320) Image search: [Google]
batmanl.jpg
23 KB, 584x320
No, but have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
>>
File: nah_son.jpg (174 KB, 711x641) Image search: [Google]
nah_son.jpg
174 KB, 711x641
What did she mean by this?
>>
How much do you think it killed Mel Gibson on the inside to pretend that savages were people?
>>
>>67306757
What did he mean by this?
>>
no but my trouser snake has a hankerin for your whispering salmon
>>
>>67306770
not wrong,this movie is completely different from what actually occured.
>>
>>67306784
Get the fuck out, cuntmouth
Have you even watched Apocalypto?
>>
why corn?
non-native speaker here
>>
>>67308459
injuns invented it
they called it "maze"
>>
>>67308483
yeah but why? is the phrase "blue corn" or "corn moon"? And what the heck does it mean? You don't sing "green bread sun" or "white tree stars"
>>
>>67308539
>The phrase "blue corn moon" has no actual meaning in Native American folklore. It was made up by lyricist Stephen Schwartz because he liked the sound of it, being inspired by a Native American love poem that read "I will come to you in the moon of green corn"

>Stephen Schwartz
>>
>>67308563
jesus christ

moon of green corn is like moon of the time when the corn is not yet ripe, rigtht?
>>
>>67308539
i have no clue
maybe they were trying to make it seem like corn is spiritual for natives.
>>
blue moon is when the church calendar doesnt sync up with the moon proper or some bs.
>>
>>67306770
>going on letterpleb
lmao
>>
>>67309695
this
>>
>>67306712
Please fuck my blue corn hole.
>>
>>67309797
What did he mean by this
>>
>>67309853
for you
>>
>>67308459
>>67308563
I always assumed it was a weird play on the term cornflower blue.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.