[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone seen it ? is it good ? My local theatre is showing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
Has anyone seen it ? is it good ?

My local theatre is showing this tonight. I think there are only 10 people besides me, should be pretty comfy
>>
Go, it's great, I loved it.
>>
>>67306301
>great cannes reviews

lemme guess

>it's a muh shaman shows the white man why he is ebil nazi

was I right?
>>
Is this about a hue hue oppressing the proud indigenous people?
>>
>>67306352
>>67306395

dont make this place /r9k/ please
>>
>>67306395
>>67306352
>>>/pol/
It's about the discovery of the Caapi vine fucking illiterate racists.
>>
>>67306405
>>67306432

Reddit defence force out in great numbers today.
>>
>>67306446
Holy shit fuck off retard, just because we're trying to discuss a movie and not bait with shit racist posts doesn't mean we're reddit
Where do you fucks come from? You're clearly not from here.
>>
>>67306485
what exactly was racist if I may ask?
>>
>>67306498
>>67306498
Is that question /tv/ related?
Discuss the fucking movie or fuck off back to /pol/
>>
>>67306485
>Where do you fucks come from? You're clearly not from here.
>screams racist

the irony

maybe we are refugees from other parts of the internet, we should be given special privilege so stop oppressing us you /tv/supremacist
>>
>>67306537
Again, is this ebin refugee parallels shitpost /tv/ related?
Fuck off retard.
>>
>>67306553
I asked if I was right about the plot, then screams of racism came my way.

you are accusing me of sliding when I infact wanted to discuss the movie.

so let's discuss the movie instead of being childish and calling eachother racist.

also sorry for causing you buttpain
>>
>>67306578
You're wrong about the plot.
>>
>>67306593
Okay, what is the core of the plot if you were to describe it. and is the movie any good?
>>
>>67306650
The discovery of the Caapi vine.
The film's structure is fragmented but finely paced, and its story is completely consistent, it has good performances and amazing photography.
>>
>>67306734
sounds good. thank you anon.
>>
>>67306578
>>great cannes reviews
>lemme guess
>>it's a muh shaman shows the white man why he is ebil nazi
>was I right?
asked about the plot. I think you need to learn to speak/write like a normal human being if you want normal responses.
>>
>>67306772
well it usually is the case in these kinda films.

but apparently I was wrong on this one.

also funny that a post that isn't even semi-bait can cause such rustling.
>>
>>67306301
It is well worth it
>>
Op here

Im going that is for sure.. thanks

Bringing bottle of wine and go solo I think
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.