[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apocalypse Now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: apocalypse_now.jpg (606 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
apocalypse_now.jpg
606 KB, 1600x1200
Watching this for the first time tonight.

Original or redux?
>>
Redux is better, fuck the people that don't like it
>>
>>67305749
OG, then the documentary, then Redux.
>>
>>67305808
Why in that order?

Why can't I just watch the Redux and be done with it?
>>
Original
>>
Doesn't matter
You'll wish your time back anyways
What a shitflick
>>
Read Heart of Darkness
>>
>>67305905
This
>>
>>67305832
Because you won't understand the differences and why they happened. Personally I enjoyed Redux but the director had very specific reasons for editing it down, and he was mostly right because OG is much tighter.

If you don't give a fuck about any of that shit then just watch the OG and post about it on your facebook.
>>
Original
>>
Why is this movie so racist?

>neither of the black guys get laid
>both of them die
>>
>>67305749
Original is literally perfect. Redux adds more stuff that's still really good but pacing is fucks with the pacing.
>>
>>67306011
*boop*
the 70's sucked
>>
Literally what is the point of the french plantation scene? The flick already suffers from pacing issues.
>>
>>67306084

Great dialogues?
>>
>>67305749
Original, the plantation scene fucks with the pacing. Watch Redux the next time you want to watch it
>>
i havent even seen redux so original i guess
>>
>>67305749

Watch the original first. If you like it, which you should if you aren't a pleb, then watch Redux. The Hearts of Darkness documentary is also excellent.
>>
>>67306084
>>67306214

this
>>
>>67305749
Original with the original theatrical credits, none of that fade to black bullshit.
>>
>>67306084
Closure for Clean
Reasoning for Frogs being in Nam.
>>
>>67306084
I wonder.. What would the French have to do with the Vietnam war?
>>
>>67305749
Original only.
>>67305771
Holy fucking shit.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.