[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's in those Extra 30 Minutes in the rated-R cut
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Superscout btfo.jpg (134 KB, 771x771) Image search: [Google]
Superscout btfo.jpg
134 KB, 771x771
Based Snyder said it's some violence that "tips the scale." I want 30 minutes of Batgod beating the shit out of Superman, making him his bitch, and showing him who runs DC. Kinda like this clip, but for 30 minutes instead of a few seconds - https://youtu.be/PfH3bDPNGHw?t=8s

What about you? What do you want?
>>
>>67303344

Jena Malone's ass in a sling.
>>
>>67303344

>>
>>67303344
Superman superfucking lois lane
>>
>>67303403
Man is she UGLY

fuck that
>>67303344
More action, gadots tits, lois tits, batman tits, thats it.

Nice dubs btw ;^)
>>
>>67303344
>>
>>67303344
Supercock
>>
>>67303471
If anyone is gonna be fucking Lois Lane it's gonna be the Saudi from Southie.
>>
>>67303476

>Man is she UGLY

I think she's cute, plus she oozes sexual energy from every pore.

>gadots tits

You want things thhat don't exist?
>>
>>67303344
Amy Adams having diarrhea for 30 minutes in the shower
>>
>>67303476
>gadots tits

Just google "auschwitz survivor"
>>
>>67303557
They can cgi some on to her flat chest, I dont think it would be too hard.

I also second Supercock.
no homo
>>
>>67303612
Or "prairie".
>>
File: WatchmenViolence.jpg (24 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
WatchmenViolence.jpg
24 KB, 500x278
>Looking forward to Snyder's childish graphic violence fetish
>>
>>67303888
>he will never make dawn of the dead 2 with the remaining people on the island
>>
>>67303951
Didn't they all die once the zombies rushed the boat?
>>
>>67304200
They could have backed the boat up, they were right next to it/still on it. Circle the island and the movie is about them clearing it. I just want based ving rhames in another good zombie movie
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.