[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HE PICKS UP A 260 POUND MAN LIKE A FEATHER AND CHOKE HOLDS HIM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: lucifer.jpg (147 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
lucifer.jpg
147 KB, 960x1440
HE PICKS UP A 260 POUND MAN LIKE A FEATHER AND CHOKE HOLDS HIM WITH 1 FUCKING ARM IN FRONT OF CHLOE AND SHE STILL THINKS NOTHING OF IT ARE YOU FUCKING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS SHOW PISSES ME OFF SO MUCH BUT I WANT IT TO BE GOOD FUCK
>>
They should show Chloe's plump rump in a pair of skimpy panties every episode
>>
>>67302035
She thinks stuff of it, mang. She's just super agnostic and isn't willing to commit to the idea that he's not just full of shit.

I'm glad that for once, there's a female character who isn't all emotions and see-thru all the time.
>>
>>67302035
Kek. I know, her denial of Lucifer being the devil is pretty ridiculous at this point.
>>
>>67302035

this episode was pretty great especially the piano scenes, scenes with music in general seem to be a bright spot on this show where it helps break the procedural bonds.
>>
>>67302992
Ya even though they didn't show his powers this episode I still liked it cuz they switched it up a bit.
>>
>>67302035
did this show get any better? watched the first 2 episodes and it was not at all captivating.

damien is only marginally better. Supernatural has the GOAT Lucifer.
>>
>>67303065
Nah it's shit. Everyone is still hoping it's going to suddenly improve though.
>>
>>67302035
They really got the most generic "handsome man" they could find didn't they. even has the meme accent
>>
>>67303319
Tom Ellis is actually great in this.

>>67303280
It's good, just incredibly inconsistent. They need to drop this crime drama shit fast and move on to the show being about what's in the fucking title name.
>>
>>67303373

if they stick with the procedural angle for more than a season I think the show is doomed but we'll see I guess.
>>
>Buy rights to comic
>Make police procedural
This is a bullshit show and OP should feel bad for watching it at all. He doesn't even act like his character. What is the fucking point?
>>
>>67303319

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Also Tom Ellis is a lad, don't you fucking dare put him down.
>>
>>67303373
>Tom Ellis is actually great in this.
He's awful awful awful
>>
>>67303437
>IT'S NOT LIKE MY BOOKS

Oh boy, I sure hope you're not a Star Wars fan. That'd be horridly ironic.
>>
File: Lauren-German-30.jpg (890 KB, 936x1615) Image search: [Google]
Lauren-German-30.jpg
890 KB, 936x1615
>>67303437
we all know why anyone here watches it
>>
>>67303065
/co/ here, not sure why people like this show, its nothing like the comic
>lets make a series out of Lucifer
>should we read the comic?
>na I'll just google it
>alright says here he's Lucifer Morningstar. The Devil. And owns a nightclub called Lux.
>anything else?
>he has a sidekick Mazikeen and there's an evil angel named Amenadiel
>that's still not enough to make a series
>we'll add in cop drama, that's usually enough to get viewers

The show just pisses me off to no end. Main actor really is the devil, he always has that smug look and god awful accent.
>>
>>67303500
>tell me what you desire most
>>
>>67303501
>/co/ here
Fuck off
>>
I'm positive the season will end with douche cop taking a bullet for Chloe/Lucifer, and he either dies or is outed and goes to prison.

No idea what's up with Maze and Amenadiel, though. Can't guess where that's headed.
>>
>>67303636

Mendy wants to stop guarding hell so he is going to use a human to kill luci since he can't.

Or is at least not supposed to, assuming he'll go back to hell.

Maze wants to go back to Hell and for him to be like the way he was, that is what you're noticing in her behavior.

They already told majority of the plot you just weren't paying attention.

The only real mystery is wtf Chloe is.

That is pretty much it but she can only be a few things so we'll see.
>>
>>67303461
what does starwars have to do with anything?
What is the point of buying the rights and then not even using the material. This is like Disney saying that frozen was inspired by the snow queen.
>>
>>67303460

No he's not not not
>>
I shouldn't like this show, but I do.
>>
>>67304763
/thread
>>
>>67302035
Lets turn something interesting into every Cop Show Ever I wish TV show makers would stop doing this.
>>
>>67302992
both this and iZombie really great music
Vertigo shows are hip
I like them more than the capeshit besides Gotham
>>
>>67302035
She can't admit it. Because if she does, she has to arrest him for murdering people in front of her.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.