[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone seen this? Is it worth the watch?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (117 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
117 KB, 1280x720
Anyone seen this? Is it worth the watch?
>>
It's shit.
>>
>>67300647
It's worth the watch.

there's not a lot of dialogue so there aren't many subtitles
>>
>>67300999
I saw the trailer and thought it looked genuinely creepy, which is rare now.

>>67300902
How come?
>>
File: joakim.png (225 KB, 742x442) Image search: [Google]
joakim.png
225 KB, 742x442
is this metal gear?
>>
>>67301068
It is creepy.

But youll guess the twist pretty quick.
>>
>>67301258
From the trailer alone, I feel like the twist is that she's not actually their mom, but someone else. But that'd be too obvious, right? Is it something different?
>>
>>67301363
It's not that. One of the brothers isn't real.
>>
>>67300647
It's not great but worth watching

>>67301386
nice spoilers faggot
>>
>>67301386
Oh you little son of a gun.
>>
>>67301693
>>67301506
>>
>>67300647
What is the name of this movie again? It had something to do with 'mother' or 'mom', if I recall.
>>
>>67302139

Goodnight Mommy
>>
>>67302189

Goodnight, anon
>>
Who ever ran the ad campaign for this should be shot in the head and buried in the middle of the desert.
>>
It would have been scarier if the mother was really theirs and she was just a little pissed off, making him accidnetally kll his mother through mental issues and dealing with his brothers. Instead they went DUDE SHAPESHIFTER LMAO and ruined it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.