[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv/ think of Crazy Ex Girlfriend?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: 16110-news-crazy.jpg (93 KB, 1300x867) Image search: [Google]
16110-news-crazy.jpg
93 KB, 1300x867
What does /tv/ think of Crazy Ex Girlfriend?
>>
Needs to stop removing her:

arm hair, including shoulders, knuckles, hands
armpit hair
leg hair, including thighs, upper and inner, as well as feet and toes
ass hair
nipple hair
belly hair no matter how far up it goes
mustache and other facial hair

And then we'll talk.
>>
>>67299556
>Needs to stop removing her:
>
>arm hair, including shoulders, knuckles, hands
Yes
>armpit hair
Don't mind either
>leg hair, including thighs, upper and inner, as well as feet and toes
No
>ass hair
Yes
>nipple hair
No
>belly hair no matter how far up it goes
Yes
>mustache and other facial hair
No
Also yes to stop removing her pussy hair
Also I'd like to see her do more lewd scenes like in her panties and whatnot, whatever CW can get away with.
>>
>>67299418
I really like it. The music is dirty and fun and the show doesn't go all Glee and lean too much on them to the detriment of the story and characters.

And the characters are fun despite Rebecca being a total trainwreck she's still an interesting character.
>>
>>67299418
Never watched the show but all i know is i wanna fuck rachel bloom
>>
>>67299418
i enjoy it, it's comfy as fuck.
>>
>>67299418
Tired of that one autist endlessly shilling it
>>
>>67300329
You'll have to dress up like Ray Bradbury if you want in on that.
She's married.
>>
>>67299982
I'm not going over the entire list but I'd seriously recommend getting a gf with a decent amount of long nipple hairs, you can't imagine how great it is until you try it.
>>
I'm kind of obsessed with Rachel Bloom. She's amazing.

She seems like the coolest chick ever. She's naturally funny and crude and she doesn't give a fuck about making herself look good on Instagram etc.

Plus she's a great actress, just ridiculously charismatic. She steals every scene she's in, and she's fearless, willing to do anything for the joke.

She reminds me of Tina Fey... if Fey was a legit good actress (Fey was always passable rather than good in 30 Rock, as she'll be the first to admit) and was a multi-talented singer and remarkably good rapper and shit.
>>
Just finished watching the last episode

Why did Paula shows those set of pictures to Josh? Paula, herself, forced them in to it now. I don't remember Paula doing anything like that before. She creates situations where Becks & Josh can stumble in to each other, but not doing something directly like this

Also, the dream ghosts thing is cheating, being able teleport around and see current events
>>
>>67299418
The show is fun and she has amazing tits.
>>
File: queue.png (3 KB, 266x30) Image search: [Google]
queue.png
3 KB, 266x30
it's time
>>
>>67302431
>low quality rips
>>
>>67301886
That kind of annoyed me as well. Like them being able to see her father rejecting her and hiding it.
But other than that I liked it.

And Paula thought it would help Josh understand why Rebecca needed to stay and push the two of them together. She's the ultimate enabler.
>>
>>67302431
WEST
>>
>>67302908
CO
>>
this bitch annoys the hell out of me. we're probably stuck with her the rest of our lives, too.
>>
>>67299418
Sup showrunner
>>
>>67300924
You are the epitome of disgusting. Has the feminist movement really ruined you this badly?
>>
>>67299556

>Tumblr speaks
>>
I wanna see a play on an alien planet
>>
>>67299418
tbqh, bruce jenner doesn't look half bad in that pic.
>>
>>67303393
What do you mean?
>>
>>67304573
to him body hair = feminist statement
>>
File: s01e15_qtBecks.webm (2 MB, 664x804) Image search: [Google]
s01e15_qtBecks.webm
2 MB, 664x804
Not sure what else is webm worthy on this episode
>>
>>67305710
That's a bit of a narrow view of it.
>>
>>67300924

I've seen that in person a couple times and it's fucking gross. and I'm a dude that digs leg, armpit, and ass crack hair
>>
File: s01e15_fish_#1_quits_1900.webm (3 MB, 992x1080) Image search: [Google]
s01e15_fish_#1_quits_1900.webm
3 MB, 992x1080
Why the fuck does Josh have Rebecca's mom's phone number?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.