[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
holy fuck don't rewatch Boyhood while high oh god
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: scareddogface.png (610 KB, 1252x840) Image search: [Google]
scareddogface.png
610 KB, 1252x840
holy fuck don't rewatch Boyhood while high oh god
>>
>>67297003
sounds like a good sleeping aid
>>
>rewatch Boyhood

Good one OP
>>
>watch Boyhood

Good one OP
>>
no but for real all these fucking feelings about my wasted life
>>
>watch Boyhood

Good one OP
>>
>rewatch boyhood
i´ll sleep peacefully tonight knowing there is another person whose taste is vastly inferior to mine
>>
>>67297116
both because i'm a loser and because i watched boyhood
>>
File: 1431081482181.gif (1 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1431081482181.gif
1 MB, 300x300
>even giving a thought to watching boyhood
>>
>>67297271
>>>/imdb/
Pleb please go home until you understand real life cinema
>>
Get on my level; try rewatching The Act Of Seeng With One's Own Eyes on acid.
>>
TWELVE YEARS
W
E
L
V
E

Y
E
A
R
S
>>
File: when the twelve years hit you.jpg (112 KB, 658x700) Image search: [Google]
when the twelve years hit you.jpg
112 KB, 658x700
das it mane
>>
>>67298834
He looks like a neanderthal
>>
>>67297116
>tfw your life basically paralleled his until about 15 when he became an edgy smoking faggot
>tfw you wonder if maybe you'd have lost your virginity by now if you had become an edgelord like him
>tfw you still live with your parents at 19 because you never got your license and thus never learned to actually take responsibility
>tfw whining on 4chan is the only thing that gives you any sort of release anymore

Life is suffering.
>>
>>67297335
Boyhood has an 8.0/10 on IMDb, you retard.
>>
>>67298913
>tfw you still live with your parents at 19 because you never got your license and thus never learned to actually take responsibility

go get your permit tomorrow. then make a DMV appointment for the license test for like a month from now. that puts a time limit on learning how to drive, which is the only way you'll ever get off your ass to do it. have one of your family members or a close friend take you to some giant corporate park three times a week where you can practice basic turns, acceleration, deceleration, emergency braking, and parking. eventually you'll want to start driving to and from the practice area too. driving does not take very long to learn how to do, and it vastly improves your life.

i waited until i was 23 to learn how to drive. big mistake. the freedom that comes with driving is amazing.

learn from my mistakes. you think you feel like a piece of shit for living at home at age 19? just wait 'til you're 25 like me, then you know true suffering. or you can get off your ass. up to you.
>>
>>67299208
I've actually had my permit for years it's just taken me this long to even become a half-decent driver.

The first time I tried to take my test the instructor actually told me "Well, you failed miserably."
>>
>>67299208
>>67299344
But yeah, you're right. I'm in dire need of change in my life so getting something like that happening as soon as I can is for the best.
>>
>>67298913
>>67299208
>tfw 21 and in the same position
I really need to get my life in order but I have no idea what I want to do.
>>
reading threads like this always cheers me up because it reminds me i'm not doing as bad as you people tbhonest
>>
>>67299986
I don't blame you. I used to browse /cow/ because reading about total failures like Chris Chan cheered me up.
>>
>>67299208
>>67299780
Didn't get mine until I turned 22 last year. Relied on friends and gfs to drive me around. So much better now man
>>
>getting high
>>
>>67301581
what a loser
>>
File: 1390312001835.jpg (68 KB, 530x530) Image search: [Google]
1390312001835.jpg
68 KB, 530x530
>>67297003
>rewatch
nigga thats 24 years
mfw i aint seen it once
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.