[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anything good on this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3
File: Amazon-Prime-Instant-Video.jpg (52 KB, 720x398) Image search: [Google]
Amazon-Prime-Instant-Video.jpg
52 KB, 720x398
Anything good on this?
>>
>>67295220
Yes

Though I use it less often than Netflix
>>
It used to be good but it turned to shit.
Removed alot of great shows from its lineup. If you want a good video streaming service just go with Hulu.
>>
The Wire
Six Feet Under
The Sopranos
>>
Some of the worst fucking movies ever made, like White Diamond
>>
Orphan Black
Banshee
Carnivale
>>
HBO TV Shows
>>
Curb

Interstellar
>>
>>67295220
My son's wife and I enjoy watching Louie. It's Always Sunny gets thrown into the mix, but it's a bit loud for my taste.
>>
>>67295497
>>67295322

I hope your trolling. German Amazon Prime doesn't have 1 single HBO a.k.a. good show
>>
>>67295625
It has a couple of its own shows though.
>>
>>67295625
Sieg Heil
>>
All the HBO shit, Justified, Star Trek, Twin Peaks, it's pretty for TV shows especially older shows. A24 films are on there too, ex machina, enemy, and slow west, the latter of which is fucking amazing
>>
>>67296168
>Twin Peaks
>good
I hate this meme.
>>
Man in the High Castle was interesting but I don't know if it did well enough to get a second season and it ended in a cliffhanger that isn't really worth watching until they follow it the fuck up.
>>
File: No.jpg (47 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
No.jpg
47 KB, 250x250
>>67296204
>>
>>67295220
Generation Kill
>>
Top Gear
>>
It's gonna have Todd Solondz new movie soon
>>
>>67298742
came here to post this
>>
>>67295220
They will when Clarkson's new Top Gear comes out.

Most of their originals up until this point have been ok, I'm not a huge fan of most of Netflix's recent shows, but I'll be the first to admit Amazon sure as hell isn't putting out any masterpieces.

We're only one or two streaming services away from everyone going back to piracy, so I'm sure the lack of quality is deliberate in an effort to not push people into having to subscribe to dozens of $10/month services to watch their shows.
>>
band of brothers
>>
>>67295220
Macbeth
Ghostbusters and Ghostbusters II
>>
Only things i really watch Curb, Spongebob, and Pink Panther
Tried getting into Sopranos and The Wire but things came up and i keep forgetting to finish their pilots
>>
>Name everything you can stream for free: the thread
>>
>>67301987

this is the oddest bait I've ever seen.
>>
>>67295220
Only worth itfor the 2 day shipping I have it and still torrent everything
>>
>>67295220

The Americans
>>
>>67295220
Yes, the best show on television is on Instant and not on Netflix.

That show is called Cops.
>>
Transparent is awesome. People don't like it because everyone in it is an asshole, that's verisimilitude for you.
>>
so Netflix, Hulu Plus or Amazon
>>
>>67304295
Fandor you pleb
>>
File: the boss.jpg (182 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
the boss.jpg
182 KB, 800x450
>>67295220
I have both Amazon Prime and Netflix. Almost everything good on Prime is also on Netflix. Prime has HBO shows, however, and that would be a good enough advantage, but my apartment comes with HBO, so I get full access to HBOgo. Only reason I keep Prime is for the 2-day shipping, but if you don't have HBOgo and somehow haven't yet seen The Wire, Sopranos, or Band of Brothers by now, then Prime is worth it I reckon.
>>
Catastrophe - 9/10 comfy comedy, 2nd season coming out in April
Bosche - 7/10 comfy detective noir, 2nd season just released
>>
It kinda sucks, but most people have it because they have an Amazon Prime account for the free shipping.
>>
>>67304325
sounds awesome, is there an app for gaming devices? Or is only on that faggy Roku?
>>
>>67295290
Or better yet have stolen passwords to use with every service plus Kodi. That's how you get ahead in life.
>>
>>67304463
I got my roku for $20 on sale on newegg. Roku is shit though. You could do a lot better with Amazon Fire TV or a cheap ass refurbished Nexus Player from ebay. Kodi + exodus + whatever addons you need if you watch sports and you're set. Much better than watching legal stuff you have to pay for on a locked down game console.
>>
>>67295220
top gear
>>
>>67295625
hahahahahaha yuropoors BTFO YET AGAIN
>>
>>67295220
some Wong Kar Wai movies, Prometheus...(which is kinda ok)
>>
>>67304295
i have them all and i still have to dl some stuff
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.