[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meme magick continues to be real
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
File: Wiw Smiff and daughters.jpg (106 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
Wiw Smiff and daughters.jpg
106 KB, 900x600
>“Yeah, I think it may have been a mistake.”
> “I Think We May Have Gone Too Far”
-Will Smith Says of son Jaden

Go to 3:07 of the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uut4NErg9j4
>>
>>67292790
Holy shit, the meme magic IS getting out of hand. First the Les Bains plane crash, then all of the /pol/ shit and now this! What is next on the Meme of Fortune?
>>
Thank God he and Jada boycotted the Oscars. Imagine what a success they would have been had these two attended!!
>>
>it's an autistic /tv/ doesn't get what he's actually saying episode

>and something he fucking said months ago
>>
>>67292790
I don't get this. Why all the hate on 4chan for Jaden Smith? I remember you guys making a big deal about his tweets a while back. And this is just retarded, Will is obviously just joking around. You guys are just jealous that Jaden gets to work for Louis Vuillton and hang out with and bang hot models all day. Stay mad virgin fags.
>>
File: 1453008627837.gif (2 MB, 255x245) Image search: [Google]
1453008627837.gif
2 MB, 255x245
>>67293937
It doesn't matter if he's being ironic. The memes themselves are already post-ironic. So this is just post-post-post-ironic.
>>
>>67293978
Hes a threat to the safety of our nation, or are you okay with that, you unpatriotic fuck.
>>
>>67294047
Scientology is more dangerous than Islam.
>>
>If our memes aren't real, how can we be real?
>>
File: jaden-smith.jpg (288 KB, 2048x1949) Image search: [Google]
jaden-smith.jpg
288 KB, 2048x1949
>>67292790
The Gadfather on Jaden:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY5Cmat4TEM

>I went and checked some of his tweets and as you know I'm very intolerant of narcissism, stupidity, haughtiness, arrogance, the Dunning-Kruger effect and all sorts of other lunacy
>So I decided to satirize the guy because he's similar to Deepak Chopra only that he's younger
>It was all done in good spirit, to the extent that you can satirize someone in good spirit
>There were SJW's who were very upset with me
>"He's just a child, he's just a young boy!"

Gad Saad butthurts SJW's for making fun of Jaden's pseudo-intellectual nonsense. It would be beautiful if it weren't terrifying.
>>
How come we aren't putting meme magic to good use? Well, we did kind of meme DiCaprio to an Oscar didn't someone get quads for him in a thread on Oscar night?
>>
Am I the only one who ia actually a fan of Jaden's? This board has become the shitposting hellhole for /pol/. I remember when The Karate Kid remake came out, everyone loved it. 4chan has always loved Jackie Chasn. Newfags just think it's cool to hate on him because /pol/ can't stay in it's cintainment board.
>>
that nu-male british accent is fucking grating on the ears
>>
File: 1294972400285.png (12 KB, 336x330) Image search: [Google]
1294972400285.png
12 KB, 336x330
>>67292790
I kept watching after that. Around 6 minutes, he says he boycotted the Oscars because America is regressing in terms of social issues, and somehow in the last 18 months, black people are getting more oppressed than they were before and that hollywood is reflecting that and "killing diversity".

I used to watch Fresh Prince growing up and thought Will was a pretty cool guy, but it turns out he's retarded.
>>
>>67293978
kill urself Jaden
>>
File: 1266637265242.jpg (148 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1266637265242.jpg
148 KB, 550x550
>>67296517
is it a male? im not even sure anon
>>
File: 1302875242478.jpg (95 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1302875242478.jpg
95 KB, 800x600
>>67293978
> You guys are just jealous that Jaden gets to work for Louis Vuillton

http://www.flyheight.com/videos/jaden-smith-stars-in-louis-vuittons-new-ad-as-the-new-face-of-womenswear/

oh boy am I jealous
>>
>>67292790
A Hollywood liberal doesn't know how to raise a kid?

No way!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.