[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jessica Jones (2015)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: Jessica Jonesd.jpg (2 MB, 2757x3629) Image search: [Google]
Jessica Jonesd.jpg
2 MB, 2757x3629
What would you do if you were in his position?
>>
Track every criminal down make themselves turn in. Try to apologize for the raping and murdering I did by giving them money's

Turn myself over to the police. And agree to help in bad situations to get my redemption
>>
>>67291841
This but in reverse
>>
>>67291868
noitpmeder ym teg ot snoitautis dab ni pleh ot eerga dnA .ecilop eht ot revo flesym nruT

s'yenom meht gnivig yb did I gniredrum dna gnipar eht rof ezigolopa ot yrT .ni nrut sevlesmeht ekam nwod lanimirc yreve kcarT
>>
>>67291841
So you're saying you'd live the life of a Fox procedural?
>>
>>67291951
Execept I'd be a former rapist, murderer and have controlling power.

Fox wouldn't do something this awesome. All there main character are clean heroic Joe's. I would be a man struggling with his powers and crim. I'd sometimes have the urge to murder and rape but I'd stop myself. The public would hate me. N one would trust me
>>
File: 1456338285512.jpg (87 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
1456338285512.jpg
87 KB, 853x480
>>67291773

Probably general dumbfuckery and banging well above my station.

>tfw his true love is never truly reciprocated
>>
>>67292094
If you admitted to rape and murder, the public wouldn't simply hate you, you'd be in jail. Certainly not working with the police.
>>
>>67291894
Exactly
>>
>>67291841
Government would probably kill you and cover it up, no one can have this amount of power.
>>
>>67292114
why not online dating? or date a qt deaf girl?
>>
>>67292130
And how would a jury convict you?
>>
>>67292274
I'm assuming you aren't abusing your powers anymore if you're admitting to past rapes/murder.

Otherwise if your powers were public knowledge, they'd still be able to take measures to make a court of justice flow smoothly, like muzzling you in court.
>>
>>67291773
Get Trump elected as President
>>
Initially, I'd use my powers to travel the world and just have fun for a while, but I'd keep my head low while doing so in order not to garner unwanted attention, only taking what I need to stay afloat. Then, I'd study to become a life coach or a behavioral therapist of some sort and become a world renowned practitioner in that field, settle down with one to three qts with hypnosis fetish and live out my life in relative luxury.
>>
Continue doing what I was doing, and also become a 'good' guy, a superhero even, and fuck up the definition and morality just for laughs

Unless I just have the powers and none of the past actions, in which case be the hero people need.
>>
>>67292353
Illegal. You have the right to testify in your defense
>>
>>67292617
Even if you can fucking control people by speaking?

Be more clear about what you're saying, like having him talk via video conference, or don't speak at all.
>>
>>67292424
Would would you do that?

His commands wear off after 24 hours, and you have to be relatively close to the person. I doubt you could manage to sway enough people to Trump's side as to make a difference.
>>
>>67291773
MAGA
>>
>>67292812
You can use the power to get people to make yuuuge donations that they can't take back
>>
>>67292958
But they already did.
Would be better for him just to talk his way to the other candidates and either tell them to resign from the race or do some stupid shit that will cost them the election.
I'd tell Trump to go into his daughter incest fantasies on a live debate
>>
I would mostly just live like a selfish asshole using my power for personal gain. Make people give me money until i'm rich, never wait in line for anything, make people give me rides wherever i want, convince chicks they want to fuck me. Just live a life of luxury.

I would also use my power for some sort of good, if i ever witness a crime i would just tell the criminals to kill themselves, if i see a pack of thug niggers who are obviously up to no good i'd tell them to fuck off or go home and stay home or some such.
>>
>>67293049
>I'd tell Trump to go into his daughter incest fantasies on a live debate
>/pol/ would still defend him
>>
>>67293453
defending from what?
>>
File: dr who autism.jpg (74 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
dr who autism.jpg
74 KB, 640x640
>>67292130
>If you admitted to rape and murder, the public wouldn't simply hate you, you'd be in jail. Certainly not working with the police.
I'd order the public to like me and I'd order the police to work with me.
>>
>>67291773
I would do exactly what he did. No regrets.
>>
Use my power to get money and women. Fancy suits and shit. I definitely wouldn't lose my shit over one random fugly bitch.
>>
>>67291773
I stopped watching the show after the lead actress had gratuitous sex with a giant bull nigger midway through the first episode
cuck
>>
>>67293878
hey look i found a guy secure in his sexuality ;)

dont worry in 20 years you'll have a black boyfriend
>>
>>67293453
incest is best
>>
what was his power again? persuasion?
>>
>>67291773
>make people walk up and punch cops/blind people in the face
>make someone eat a live dog in front of the owner
>make some skateboarder fly down an insanely busy hill
Just general harmful pranks. No real raping or crime except maybe telling people to let me go without paying like my landlord
>>
Is this show worth my worthless time?
>>
>>67296409
Maybe. As long as you don't get triggered by interracial relationships and female protagonists you should be fine.
>>
File: 1409623658932.jpg (42 KB, 947x960) Image search: [Google]
1409623658932.jpg
42 KB, 947x960
>Leave New York
>End my stupid obsession with that alcoholic coal burner with claw feet
>Find a better city to live in outside the country
>Try and learn how to control my urge to direct people and try and create bonds with people
>Use banks as my personal ATM's but use some of that money for good such as charities or whatever
>Use my money and wealth to persuade women instead of my powers
>Live a nice peaceful life with a harem of women to keep my company in my nice apartment/mansion

That's it. Maybe I could start a career in film or television just for fun. It would be zero stress since nobody will back talk you and you can do whatever project you want.
>>
File: 1411964598036.jpg (80 KB, 591x729) Image search: [Google]
1411964598036.jpg
80 KB, 591x729
>>67298449
>>End my stupid obsession with that alcoholic coal burner with claw feet

>>67296409
I guess if you like a dash of superhero and a lot of rape accusations, "progressive" gay/interracial relationships and very unlikable bitchy protagonist then it sure is worth your time. Oh also every white male is evil and incompetent, they don't even try to be subtle about it.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.