[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
11/22/63
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: faget.jpg (142 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
faget.jpg
142 KB, 1280x720
>its a Bill screws up everything for everyone episode
>>
So why did those dudes beat up Jake?
>>
This episode was pretty fucking dark.

>>67290470
Because Bill fucked everything up.
>>
>>67290470
One guy ended up owning most of the betting rings Jake and Bill gamed, and thus had to do something about it.
>>
>trusting the hick
So, did he miss the assassination?
>>
>White """"""""""people"""""""""""""" ruin something

wow who expected this
>>
When is episode 6 airing?
>>
>>67290633
>leaving Bill in the nuthouse for over a month
>>
I didn't know /tv/ liked this. I think it's very comfy
>>
File: sadie.jpg (106 KB, 1000x681) Image search: [Google]
sadie.jpg
106 KB, 1000x681
Would you kiss that horribly disfigured and scarred face?
>>
>>67291451
It is, but I feel like the first two episodes were the strongest ones. And judging by this one, the next 2 won't be comfy at all.
Also, fuck Bill. Everything about him was a mistake.

>>67291611
>horribly disfigured and scarred face
>>
>>67291809
This episode? Isn't there a break or something or are there two left until the break.

Why don't you like Bill? Do you mean his character in general or the stuff the character is doing?
>>
>>67290593
What a fag

Don't they know about bwin and bet365?
>>
>>67292039
It all ends in 2 episodes.
And as for Bill, I dislike both the character and his actions, especially recently. Having a sidekick is nice and all, but he's been doing nothing but fucking up. He doesn't add anything to the story. And I can't imagine he'll be of any help after Jake commits him.
>>
>>67292580
Wait like a series finale? I thought it would last a little more.I haven't read the book but I thought he'd take a couple more trips to the past

The sidekick thing was a little cool but it got tired fairly fast. I agree Bill hasn't done shit but fuck up.
>>
>>67289812

a shame they went for the mini series format.

What was the point of saving the Dunnings in the tv show ? Harry's essay only served as a precursor for him to go back and do it all in a single try ? He didnt even ask himself what would saving 4 people from dying cause in the future.

This way harry was never saved only to die in Nam, giving extra motivation to save JFK.

The show feels very very rushed unfortunately.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.