[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Warcraft
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: warcraftcapeshit.png (1 MB, 809x809) Image search: [Google]
warcraftcapeshit.png
1 MB, 809x809
Amidst all this capeshit, there is one who will rise to vanquish evil. For the dawning of the age of gameshit has begun.
>>
File: 1458596260491.jpg (613 KB, 1184x3442) Image search: [Google]
1458596260491.jpg
613 KB, 1184x3442
>that one marketer who has started spamming orc sizes now instead after being caught
top lmao
>>
>>67288184
I was fucking hyped when I finally saw some magic on screen, I just hope they fix the fucking music before its release and make it more magical like the game!
>>
File: khadgar.gif (880 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
khadgar.gif
880 KB, 480x270
>>67288228
>"Salir enemigo"
>*Khadgar kills you*
>>
>>67288425
The music is just for the TV spots
>>
>>67288498
This one Arcane Missile makes the whole of HArry Potter franchise look pathetic, this is fucking amazing! If you watch the trailer with music the scream makes it even more powerful, watch it with headphones for best effect I've seen it over 352 times already I fucking love it, thanks for the gif I dont have to keep rewinding it now!
>>
I just want Duncan Jones to be done with this, so he can get started on Mute.
>>
>>67288498
This one is nice looking magic
>>
>>67288764
Same so he can get on with Warcraft 2
>>
>>67288764
Nah, 2 more movies coming after this one
>>
>>67288889
Fuck.

At least it's a step further along, and actors are being linked to it.
>>
>>67288889
Nah he already said he'd work on mute in between Warcrafts. Its a smaller project that wouldn't take too much time, a la Moon.
>>
>>67289008
fair enough
>>
anyone who thinks video game movies will be some new trend is retarded. As video game stories are just partially digested movie stories.
>>
I like how the only thing identifiable blizzard has anymore are their obnoxious/blatant internet marketers.
>>
>>67289871
Oh shit we got caught boys. What now?
>>
>>67289871
Yep! If you discuss movies on /tv/, you're a marketer! =)
>>
Gonna make about the same as deadpool but will panned critically
>also can we stop these shill threads
>>
>>67290222
Rule n1 of TV: Any thread made about something OP doesn't hate must be a shill thread.

Amirite?
>>
Duncan jones lost his dad and soon he will loose his job
>>
>>67290743
There's a difference between "doesn't hate" and "acting like something that isn't out yet is going to be the second coming of christ."
>>
>>67290852
Sorry bud, he already has another movie called mute coming. And amidst positive test screenings, Warcraft 2 & 3 are all but greenlit.
>>
>>67290917
You mean the same way haters always pretend to know exactly how a movie will turn out before it's out and before they even see it?

Hate to break it to you but all TV does is speculate, sometimes retardedly, most often wrongly, but that's all that goes on here. Embrace it and shut the fuck up.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.