[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wouldn't it have been better if cap threw the shield at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: spod.png (260 KB, 525x453) Image search: [Google]
spod.png
260 KB, 525x453
wouldn't it have been better if cap threw the shield at him and he replied:

>"did you just throw a ginormous frisbee at me? the fuck..."
>"im supposed to be a spider, not a dog"
>>
thats pretty funny actually lmao
>>
>/tv/ writes dialogue
>"fuck" in a marvel movie
>>
>>67286969
FUCKING CHILDREN
>>
amazing meme
>>
ha! i like that one.
>>
File: 51.jpg (21 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
51.jpg
21 KB, 400x266
>>67287004
>>
>>67286969
>>"fuck" in a marvel movie

Did you see Deadpool? It was freaking epic
>>
>"FUCK HIM UP THE ASS AND LICK HIS COCK"

jesus christ marvel really?
>>
YES that's perfect
can we petition marvel to change the dialogue to this? i know i'll be disappointed now if i go see the movie and he doesn't say this. who's with me
>>
I can't stand all the retarded unfunny memes on kikebook due to the 3 seconds of footage we have seen of spiderman. Just fucking stop already.
>>
File: imgres.jpg (9 KB, 191x263) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
9 KB, 191x263
>>67286882
Peter BARKer
>>
change it to

>"did you just throw a ginormous frisbee-like object at me? the heck?!?"
>"im supposed to be spider-man, not dog-man"

this is better because

1. it shows spider-man aka peter parker is smart. he knows captain america's shield is not actually a frisbee.
2. spider-man doesn't curse, but he still has an attitude and says stuff like "the heck?!?"
3. it introduces the character's name, spider-man.
>>
File: he said fuck.jpg (114 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
he said fuck.jpg
114 KB, 720x480
>>67286969
>>
>You'll get your frisbee back when you fix this fucking civil war you Captain Yank cunt!

why Rami is being let back in on this project is beyond me. I had to cover my wife's son's ears when we watched through
>>
>>67287104
ok and then he pulls of the mask and it is a dog under the mask and he winks at the camera
>>
>>67286882
That's pretty good, but check this:

>Spiderman: "Got your shield F.am"
>Cap: "Give it back you bug!"
>Ironman: "Sorry to burst your intellectual bubble Cap'n, but spiders are actually arachnids"
>Hulk: "Hahahahah rekt"
>Black Widow: "Lmao its true, we are!"
>Spiderman: "Heh"
>>
ITS HIP TO FORCE MEME'S
>>
File: 1432005181728.png (908 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1432005181728.png
908 KB, 600x900
>>67287133
>>
>>67287037
>>67287004
>>67287109

Fucking children.
>>
File: 1458513934606.jpg (74 KB, 599x563) Image search: [Google]
1458513934606.jpg
74 KB, 599x563
>LOOK GUYS WE PUTTING SPIDERMAN IN THE AVANGERS
>He will have like 10 minutes screen time a few lines at the very end of the movie
>>
wouldn't it have been better if cap threw the shield at him and he replied:

>Dance off, bro. Me and you.
>>
>>67287133
>Bow&Arrow Man: Arachnid? more like Arach-kid!
>>
>>67287190
Sony charges by the minutes
>>
This shit meme is even worse than Kanjiklub
>>
Great thread
>>
>>67286882
how many times do you need to post this?
>>
UNDEROOS
>>
>>67287412
Tell that to hey everyone
>>
>>67287190
the directors said he is important in the movie
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YS35BPH7y2g
>>
/fmg/ - failed memes general
>>
>>67287671
the x-men and magneato are supposed to be important in the civil war too you know
>>
>>67287753
>underoos
i feel like he's not saying this, but it literally sounds like it.
wtf is this?
>>
>>67287133
This was so bad that it's good
>>
>"underoos"
>*grabs shield*
>"heheh, you're a pretty strong fella, cap, but do you think your shield would be useful against uchiha madara?"
>*winks at camera*
>*it ain't me starts playing*
>"And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. Hell, I'm not even talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'M NOT talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I'm talking about SAGE MADARA FUSIONED WITH ELDER GOD DEMONBANE LEGENDARY SAIYAN ABOVE ALL MADARA"
>>
>>67287978
>"heheh, you're a pretty strong fella

this is good, but i feel like he should reply to this saying "for you"
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.