[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does /tv/ remember the time a zombie ate an entire person with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
does /tv/ remember the time a zombie ate an entire person with literally nothing left behind?
and yet it has never occurred since.
>>
a better question is: why are you still watching that shitty show?
>>
>>67285527
i never got that about zombies. how are there zombies if they keep eating everyone they bite?
>>
I don't think he ate all of her, just a lot, and what's left of her got up and walked away.

That said, definitely one of the dumber parts of the show. Would have been nice if she just turned into a Zombie and Rick or Carl had to finish her off similar to what Morgan had to do with Duane and his wife.
>>
>>67285751
In the walking dead it's a disease that turns everyone into zombies when the die. It's not spread from zombies to their prey.
>>
>>67285847
she couldn't have gotten up, carl shot her remember?
>>
>>67285751
How are zombies able to walk over incredibly difficult terrain that normal humans with perfect coordination would struggle to cross?

How are zombies that have their hearts completely destroyed able to provide nutrients (ATP) to their cells and muscles in order to provide locomotion? It's a virus, not a fungi or some other organism like a parasite that takes control of the body.

Zombies never drink water, how do they still have blood inside them, and how are they not completely mummified?

Then there's the decapitated heads in fish tanks, drowned zombies, or zombies trapped in mud still "alive." Zombies are fantasy, not sci-fi, it's a complete joke.

Only zombie fiction that was ever well done was 28-days later, where the "zombies" eventually starved to death.
>>
>>67285645
for the same reason you're still on this shit board.
>>
>>67285527
>Zombies literally have the ability to eat a fuck ton, then lay down and take a nap after it because Itis.
>>
>>67285966
ATP isn't a nutrient you fucker
>>
>>67285966
I guarantee you this show has to end with some magic bullshit to make any sense. Some sort of necromancer myth arc retard bullshit that the hordes of 'fans' who will be left hanging on OMGWILLHEDIE cliffs will eat up and then after it's sat a few months or years after the show ends they'll realize how shitty it was.
>>
>>67285966
I don't think the show purports to be sci-fi.
>>
>>67286230
The meaning is that its used to transport energy in the body. Without a working vascular system, energy is not transported and thus the cells in the leg and arm muscles cannot function.

Unless the virus completely changes biology, like some kind of alien bullshit, it makes no sense.
>>
>>67286263
What caused the outbreak, why the zombies exist isn't the point of TWD. The show will never attempt to solve any of that bullshit because it doesn't matter.

The zombies are a prop, a background force of nature in the series essentially, like a hurricane. The show is about survival in this post-apocalyptic world.

I say this as someone who hates the logic of zombies in this show and similar universes.
>>
>>67286273
There is really no science behind it, its all just implied bullshit
The only time science was ever brought up was at the CDC in like the second season and that was NEVER brought up again even though half the group stayed and DIED in the massive explosion

its just easier if we dont ask questions
>>
>>67286266
No, it doesn't, but it isn't fantasy either, it's meant to be a gritty, realistic drama... with zombies.

I hated that episode of season 1 where they tried to explain the zombies at the CDC, awful episode that was completely unnecessary. The zombies don't need to be explained. They are just a a presence in the show that is necessary and you have to suspend your disbelief to enjoy.
>>
File: Zombie-Climb_zps3024f147.png (281 KB, 446x300) Image search: [Google]
Zombie-Climb_zps3024f147.png
281 KB, 446x300
>>67285527
>does /tv/ remember the time a zombie climbed a fence and provided a real threat in season 1?
>and yet it has never occurred since.
>>
File: zombie_guts.jpg (46 KB, 608x341) Image search: [Google]
zombie_guts.jpg
46 KB, 608x341
>>67285527

does /tv/ remember the time in S02 when a zombie ate an entire woodchuck and Crossbro gutted the zombie looking for a dead and eaten Sophia and instead he pulled out an entire intact woodchuck skull out of the zombie’s stomach?
and yet this also has never occurred since.
>>
Pretty sure they discuss the science behind what and why the walkers do what they do on the Talking Dead from time to time.

The first year think they had several Talking Dead eps where that was all they talked about.
>>
>>67285527
>he watches le camp transferal dead
>>
>>67285902

Yeah but if you're eaten, how do you turn into a zombie?

I have also often pondered this quandary.
>>
>>67286389
Funny, that episode was exclusive to the show and the comics never even tried to explain the zombies
>>
>>67285527
me after I eat an entire dominos pizza tbqh
>>
how are all the zombies wearing shoes
>>
>>67286864
they put them on one foot at a time like everyone else
what's your problem?
>>
>>67285527
Does /tv/ remember when Negan survived that rocket explosion? Damn hes tough. I see why comic fags like him now, he's strong like Superman.
>>
>>67285527

Brendan really let himself go this time.
>>
>>67286779
get bitten in your hand, run away, turn into zombie.
Eat brains.
>>
>>67286273
>ATP is transported in the body
>>
Someone tell me a good zombie movie I should download and watch tonight
>>
>>67287054

Well I guess that's it.
>>
>>67287151
Not zombie movie but Z nation is a good series. Or Shaun of the dead I guess.
>>
>>67287196
>Z nation is a good series

How can that be? There are never any threads when the series is airing
>>
>>67287151
The Battery
>>
>>67287196
>>67287339
Thanks
>>
>>67286526
aha! i was going to add this to the thread as well...
>>
>>67287097
It's been over 10 years since I took a biology course, cut me some slack. All I remember is that ATP is used to transfer energy inside cells by some process. Without nutrients being transported to the cell via the circulatory system, that energy transfer cannot occur thus the cells will cease to function and cell death occurs, which means the muscles undergo rigor mortis, thus no zombies walking across incredibly difficult back-country terrain that most normal people would struggle across.
>>
>>67287151
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q96po6oa11w

this one is very good. If you want something not so serious.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.