[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just watched this movie and holy shit this is time travel done
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Predestination.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
Predestination.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1500
Just watched this movie and holy shit this is time travel done right.

What does /tv/ think of this movie? Did you like it?
>>
>>67283912
One of the most depressing films I've ever seen.
I liked it.
>>
nice flick
>>
>>67283912
Turned it off when I saw the tranny. SJW bullshit.
>>
>>67283912
>time travel done right
No

If you have a baby and you comeback in time when you were born and leave it their that baby won't become you.

It's a whole different person.

Fuck I hate this movie.
>>
was pretty interesting. but the woman playing a man wasn't very convincing.

i love ethan hawke though.
>>
the short story is also pretty good
>>
>>67283912
i watched it in german and the voice of the girl was son insanely annoying i could not fucking deal.

it was terrible. but i think i would have really enjoyed the movie if it werent for that. i mean that voice was like stright outta a parody for voices trying to sound hardcore and cool when they absolutely arent.
>>
>>67284386

But if you were a foundling at an orphanage, and you go back in time and leave your baby at the orphanage where you were found, it is you

and look! that's what happened in the movie. What a happy coincidence.
>>
File: Predestination Zoetrope.webm (3 MB, 1280x552) Image search: [Google]
Predestination Zoetrope.webm
3 MB, 1280x552
>>
>>67283912
Time travel movies where nothing can be changed or where everything is circular are shit. Nothing that anyone tries to do even matters. It's why Back to the Future and The Terminator will always be the best time travel movies.
>>
this movie caused my uni library to close while it was being filmed since they were using it. It was my favourite library, 2 weeks before exams. Fuck this film
>>
>>67283912

I really liked it. Plus I'm so dumb that I missed the obvious twist right until the end which made it even better.

Great acting and dialogue in the bar was just compelling. Really overlooked film imo.
>>
>>67285979
It is not possible to fuck your mom and have a clone of yourself. You fuckwit
>>
>>67286349

But what if your mom's also you?
>>
>>67286409
>i'd fuck me
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.