[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I use to be the big guy and it was pretty ok. But I had to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Penn.jpg (157 KB, 1100x619) Image search: [Google]
Penn.jpg
157 KB, 1100x619
>I use to be the big guy and it was pretty ok. But I had to trash the extra wait and get healthy.
Actual words from his interview on TV.

Did anyone else catch it? I can't find it on youtube.
>>
>>67282058

When was this?
>>
>>67282074
Just seen it today. I thought maybe it was old but I guess it really was live.
>>
It was in Dr. Oz
>>
>>67282058
>extra wait

Hyuk hyuk.

And he's talked about it before

http://www.medpagetoday.com/Blogs/EdibleRx/51487

>Master illusionist Penn Jillette, of Penn and Teller, recently lost 105 pounds, and not with a supplement or gimmick but with strict diet and exercise. His incentive went beyond vanity; he was on several medications to manage his high blood pressure and he weighed 330 pounds. When Jillette's doctor told him, "If you got down to 230 you probably wouldn't need any of the meds," he decided to change, he told People on April 8.

>His strategy? He ate 1,000 calories a day and lost just under 1 pound a day, from last December through March of this year, for a total loss of 105 pounds. Now at 225 he no longer needs his meds and finds he has more energy. Take a bow, Penn, but read on.
>>
>>67282344
damn
>>
>/tv/ is a SHIP borg, into the trash it goes. I'm a big guy: for you.

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>67282058
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxUskbSn8jo
>>
File: Comedy Central.png (96 KB, 303x345) Image search: [Google]
Comedy Central.png
96 KB, 303x345
>>67282422

Kinda like the old days, isn't it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UthWdUob-4A
>>
He still looks vomit inducing
>>
I hate this piece of shit.

>goes on his Bullshit show and says that diet and exercise are complete BS and that it's your genetics that determine your weight/body shape
>years later loses 100 lbs due to proper diet and exercise

Christianity: 1
Fatties: 0
>>
>>67282058
JUST
>>
>>67282344
Good for him
He and Drew Carey did it right
>>
>>67282058
>extra wait
>wait

You got autocorrected while posting on your phone or did you cut your English classes?
FFS
>>
File: 1401121459758.png (407 KB, 570x489) Image search: [Google]
1401121459758.png
407 KB, 570x489
>it's a penn and teller pretend they know the trick using vague "code words" episode
>>
>>67282058
>lose weight around eyes
>>
>>67284473
>dropping around 33 pounds a month is healthy or smart

All he did was starve himself, that's why he looks like he has AIDS now. If he lost the weight properly he would have dropped around 10 pounds a month it would have only taken him around a year, and he wouldn't have looked like he was dying.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.