[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 20 minutes into this and I can't go any further.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
I'm 20 minutes into this and I can't go any further.
Am I supposed to love this or is this a pretentious pos?
>>
Why did you make this thread?
Most people turn off a movie they don't like and move on with their lives without feeling the need to post on 4chan.
>>
>mommy i can't understand what they're saying i hate this stupid movie!

It's one of the most visually stunning movies to be released in recent years, the performances are brilliant and it's based on one of the most famous works of Shakespeare. There is virtually no reason to dislike it unless you're a pleb.
>>
I hated this and most people on /tv/ called me retarded and said I didn't understand it. The only thing I liked was the burning of the woods and the final boss battle
>>
>>67280295
>>it's macbeth
>>with Fassbender

shit well i'm sold at least. Used to have the opening monologue memorized.
>>
>>67281955
>Lame CGI backgrounds right from the getgo
hmmm.. I'm not sure if that's enough for a hollywood flick to impress me.
>>
>>67281756
I needed to make this thread to understand criticism of it. I need to know to the fullest why it's good or bad
>>
>>67280295
Just go along with it. It's a bit slow in the beginning but it gets better and picks up speed as it goes
>>
>>67282158
Okay thankls
>>
>>67282001
>boss battle
Back to >>>/v/
>>
>>67280295
Its pretty good. No, you dont have to love it
>>
It is made to be faithful to the book, so its more a play than a normal movie. And its fucking amazing. Visuals are spetacular and so are the performances.
>>
>>67282202
I was close to put it off when watching it the first time, but damn that movie unfolds
>>
>>67281955
The visuals look great and that's the only thing that interested me when it was first coming out. I didn't get to see it though since it had a limited release in NYC and was mostly playing at arthouse places. The Shakespearean language would annoy anyone though, including myself. I'll take a foreign movie over it, at least that's subtitled.
>>
>>67282208
If you don't think it was inspired by vidya you're retarded.

Oh wait, it must just be a coincidence Fassbender and the director are going on to make Assassin's Creed gameshit. Right
>>
It tried really hard to be Coriolanus and failed. Visuals are stunning and performances are pretty good but it becomes really hard to understand what exactly they're saying because they seem to be hissing half their lines and not quite getting the proper intonation making it really hard to actually get into it.
>>
>>67283264
>The Shakespearean language would annoy anyone though, including myself.
heres ur (u)
>>
>>67283621
Quit pretending to enjoy gibberish, no one here actually thinks you're more intelligent than any of the rest of us.
>>
They're just words, anon. Are you retarded?
>>
File: McDone.webm (3 MB, 1280x536) Image search: [Google]
McDone.webm
3 MB, 1280x536
I found it really enjoyable
>>
File: 1449725768593.jpg (71 KB, 657x720) Image search: [Google]
1449725768593.jpg
71 KB, 657x720
>>67283856
>gibberish
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.