[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>its a joe eats noisily episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9
File: JREiTunesImage.jpg (544 KB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
JREiTunesImage.jpg
544 KB, 1400x1400
>its a joe eats noisily episode
>>
Name 3 episodes where he noisily eats. Also when did JRE start going downhill?
>>
>>67274588
I haven't listened in a while, but is it really that it's going downhill or that it just stays the same and we've moved on.
>>
>>67274610
Well, Joe turned into an uppity little fuck.
>>
>>67274588
Every episode is the same, for sure don't watch any episodes with his hunter friends
>>
https://youtu.be/csl7e0TU44U?t=29
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 670x393) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 670x393
DUDE WEED AND FIGHTING LMAO
>>
>>67274610
It hasn't stayed the same and that's the problem.
More MMA shit now
Less Madflava, the jew, Dudecan, and OLIVEGARDENBUTTHOLE
>>
I'VE HAD A DEVIATED SEPTUM AND A MINOR MINOR CASE OF BLOTCHY SKIN ON MY HANDS FEEL SORRY FOR ME BRO
>>
>>67274667
Hahaha that face
>>
File: 7177882261_329ff1b61f_m.jpg (32 KB, 172x240) Image search: [Google]
7177882261_329ff1b61f_m.jpg
32 KB, 172x240
When it's a fight noght episode joe comments on how good looking one of the fighters is or how beautiful his body looks...
Then he and his jock friends make gentle homophobic jokes..

Joe should just come out the closet.
>>
>while discussing fat thick juicy cocks
>>
File: oatsy.jpg (38 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
oatsy.jpg
38 KB, 960x540
>>67274711
>it's an autist doesn't realize gayshit is the low hanging fruit of comedy post
>>
>>67274676
That's pretty shit. I only watched for his comedian buddies, and then I just moved onto their podcasts among others and dropped JRE altogether.

I'll dl a new Graham Hancock ep though, because Graham likes to lay it on thick with the speculation and he can actually get a word in edgeways.
>>
>>67274264
Great when he has an interesting guest that isn't a loony fringe science person. Theroux episode was great and leno episode was great.
>>
>>67274638
Fuck off Brendan Schaub,

Cam Haines and Steve Rinella are good.
>>
>>67274711
Reminder rogan watch was taken down right after a video was made highlighting Joe's closeted homosexuality
>>
His Eddie bravo podcasts are good
>>
>>67274264
>dude I wouldn't want to be president look how badly Obama has aged!
>dude imagine in the future we'll be changing genders the same way we change clothes now!

Every other episode, does he have poor memory or is it just the weed brownies?
>>
>>67274667
Putting up with Joe's meathead bullshit is worth it for the publicity
>>
>>67274711
I know it sounds weird, but being ironically gay is hip dudebro comedy these days
>>
>>67275342
it's a shame Joe is too dense to understand /pol/

he could learn a thing or two
>>
>>67275365
Uhh...

I browse /pol/ too, but let's not get carried away and pretend that board Isn't a pile of crap filled with retards

He should listen to Gad though
>>
>it's a "Joe refuses to put his reading glasses on so he tilts his head back and opens his eyes real wide" episode
>>
File: 1455481009301.jpg (121 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
1455481009301.jpg
121 KB, 640x430
>It's a Jesus was a mushroom, and that because the mushroom is so unlike anything else in existence, probably came from outer space. We don't have to build SETI satellites to find aliens, they've been here the whole time already in control of our whore culture and religion for some time. Computers are actually the will of the mushroom to replicate itself onto a technological global grid that would be identical to its own structure in order to further dominate the species and tie them down with endless labor and entertainment to achieve a symbiosis episode
>>
>>67275388
>lebanese terrorist
fuck gaad
>>
>>67275437
>atheist Jew opposed to Islam and multiculturalism

uhhh
>>
>>67274264
when is he coming out of the closet?
joe is so blatantly gay and refuses to admit it.
look how uncomfortable he always gets when the topic is about fucking chicks or anything related
>>
File: aaaa.jpg (16 KB, 199x184) Image search: [Google]
aaaa.jpg
16 KB, 199x184
>>67275326
>>67274707
this guy is a weird egoic autistic piece of shit on social media so i assume he is the same IRL

he was a sorta entertaining guest but he came on around the point when i was pretty much done listening to JRE, rogan is a hack comedian and a rubbish person, most people i know who got into the podcast early know this

rogans not a TERRIBLE person but he is a dumb big headed fuck, podcast is only worth listening to now if he has a truly interesting guest on (as long as joe lets them talk)
>>
>>67275639
>on social media so i assume he is the same IRL

That's the most retarded reasoning I've ever heard, people need to stop reading too much into 140 character tweets
>>
>>67275677
i'm not talking about tweets, i'm talking about a facebook status interaction where he was a childish little bitch

we had at best a mild disagreement on a status of his and he totally misreads what i was saying and blows it out of proportions, basically;

"anon [my direct facebook page] just posted the following comment on one of my threads:

'jews have committed a lot of terrorist acts in the US'

I asked him to share the full list of such acts. I am sure many visitors of this page would also be interested in this information.

His profile photo has the Nazi swastika circled by the stars of david."

the said cover photo is the one with this post. what made this funnier is that i am 1/2 jew and am no islam apologist. what makes all of this the funniest is that this guy gave himself the nickname 'the gadfather' when hes really just some random professor. hes not really an anybody in acadamia. hes just a cunt who goes on some podcasts.
>>
Was there anything more awkward than when Amber Lyon called Joe out on never doing ayahuasca or whatever? He was practically shitting his pants trying to cover his fraud ass. Too bad the clip is taken down.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.