[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black Sails season 3 finale hype thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: BlackBeardBig.jpg (655 KB, 1200x1800) Image search: [Google]
BlackBeardBig.jpg
655 KB, 1200x1800
>Teach is man on mission
>Flint and Jack facing English amphibious assault
>Hornycuck hopefully getting killed
>Resistance in Nassau is thus under way
>Elanor will hopefully hang by neck until dead
>>
>>67273790
While Flint and nigrous will fight with red coats, Teach will simply take over Nassau and will deep throat Eleanor.
>>
>>67274675
>>67273790
probably Woody will be angry to Eleanor too, b/c she managed the execution without his permission
>>
>>67274756

He'll wake up to a total cluster fuck on his hands.
>>
>Jack gets hanged
>Bonny returns to England and marries some rich guy
>the Spanish assault fails
>governor returns to England and is jailed for his debts
>>
>>67273790
So is nigger island where the treasure is going to be buried?
>>
>>67273790
>its a 45 mins of screentime is dedicated to women talking shit because the show is made for women episode
In other words every episode.
>>
>>67274919
in the final? not a chance. maybe next season
>>
>>67274970
>I don't watch the show but I'm going to shitpost anyway because they bullied me off /r9k/
>>
>>67275039
What are you kidding? The last episode every scene was women talking then vane got hanged. It's a shitty soap opera made for women, you're a fucking dumb faggot for thinking it has any substance.
>>
>>67275039
Literally every male character has a le strong woyman pulling the strings behind them.
>>
>>67275094
even the gay ones
>>
>>67275094
>character has a le strong woyman pulling the strings behind them.
Are we even watching the same show?
>>
>>67273790
He will join Flint and fuck up Nassau's shit up. He loved Vane as his son and that slut betrayed him, shame she won't be killed off. I like seeing her naked but she deserved to die.
>>
>Charles is killed off
>he never got to do his whole Robinson Cruise ordeal

Why do the writers shit so much on characters that are a part of history?
>>
>>67275161
Vane was Eleanor. Flynn was the bitch who got shot. Silver has that black girl now. Jack as Ann. The black guy with Eleanor. Hornigold and elenor. That British dude and Eleanor. The dyke French slut is behind most of the deals with the men in Nassau. Its sjw trash.
>>
>>67275235
Oh and black beard has his wife and that whore. It literally never ends. It's a show about women made for women.
>>
File: jews.png (1 MB, 1920x1030) Image search: [Google]
jews.png
1 MB, 1920x1030
>>67275094
Don't forget that EVERY woman in that show is, if not full gay, at least bi sexual.

If there is a fucking scene it will be with lesbians.

In comparison to GoT, when there is fucking scene there, it is either male raping female character, incest, or faggots blowing each other.

I don't know which show push it harder.

Also who is behind the show?

Robert (((Leeeeevine)) and Jonathan ((Stainbeeeerg)
Who would have guessed?!
>>
File: Black.Sails.S01E01 eleanorBTFO.webm (248 KB, 740x404) Image search: [Google]
Black.Sails.S01E01 eleanorBTFO.webm
248 KB, 740x404
>>67275094
>>
>>67275235
as IRL, your mother is behind all of your acts
>>
>>67275235
Not really, it's not hamhanded, It just has major female characters. They all had good reasons for being relevant Eleanor-inheritance/influence, Ann-brutality, Max- cunning whore

>>67275310
Props to these not faggots for showing some hot lesbian sex
>>
>>67275355
>gets BTFO
>resorts to petty insults
Stay mad.
>>
>>67275356
That's what I said. A show about women made for women.
>>
>>67275310
nicely done
>>
>>67275390
sure. raped women , beaten women. beheadings.

then which isnt that
>>
>>67275310
Well, the real Ann was bisexual so at least they stay true to her character there. Sadly they're ruining other characters despite having templates for a lot of the characters.
>>
Teach is going to fuck up all of Nassau.
>>
>>67276378
or both guthrie and flint
>>
File: black-sails-season-2.jpg (205 KB, 1440x651) Image search: [Google]
black-sails-season-2.jpg
205 KB, 1440x651
VANE?
>>
Whens it airing?

i wanna see if it's on putlocker right afterwards

keep in mind, im on roo time
>>
What do you think,will Blackbeard go to Nassau or go help Flint?
>>
File: 2016021819382494.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
2016021819382494.png
2 MB, 1366x768
Hяшeчкa пиceчкa бaмпaeт этoт тpeд
>>
>>67277836
He probably doesnt know about the slave island deal and even if he did going for Nassau would be the best either way because most of the ships are now gone.
Also he doesnt care for Flint and might even partially blame him for the death of Vane.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.