[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the Ukranian Red Borscht soup of film and television?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
What is the Ukranian Red Borscht soup of film and television?
>>
>>67271113
A pile of cold shit for lowest quality citizens? Interstellar or something
>>
File: 098345098345.jpg (342 KB, 3958x3072) Image search: [Google]
098345098345.jpg
342 KB, 3958x3072
>>67271113
>not preferring superior Hungarian Goulash

I bet you watch flicks too.
>>
>>67271123
kek

New Holomodor when?
>>
>>67271123

What a pleb.

>>67271145

This is like asking tits or ass, it depends on the day of the week.
>>
>>67271113
>boring
>looks like shit

Anything by Malick
>>
File: šaltibarščiai.jpg (1 MB, 2928x2928) Image search: [Google]
šaltibarščiai.jpg
1 MB, 2928x2928
>>67271113
<<<It doesn't get any better that this
>>
>>67271145
>comparing a starter to a main course

like comparing apple pie to duck l'orange, to be honest family
>>
>>67271113

>eastern europe in charge of food

kek
>>
>>67272004
Nice, I intend to make this, now.
>>
I dont get this. People always mock british and irish food which is always literally meat, potato, carbs, and some vegetables.

Then all this fucked up shit in europe and asia. Ive been to eastern europe and got all their soup and local food, tasted like pure shitty ass. Shitty cabbage and bread. Shitty fucking disgusting soups pissed me off when I ordered them. Everything was gross. Then I went to asia and it was 10x worse, everything was a wet sloppy noodle with shitty meat and fish throughout with unknown tastes and textures. Fuck everything that doesnt use meat or potato as the main dish
>>
>>67272772

Get gud m8

everyone knows the universal truth, if you want good food, you go to southern Europe.
>>
>>67272063
I had my first duck l'orange this weekend. I don't know what I was expecting, but it was very orangey. And despite the marinade being made from duck fat and orange syrup and zest, the two flavors just don't marry very well. It tasted like duck with oranges, not some miraculous third flavor.

I was really disappointed.
>>
>>67272833
Best food is American. It's been chemically altered to be delicious. Nothing outs a pleb liar faster than

>i dont even like fast food
>heh i could make something even more delicious myself ez

If you somehow inject enough fat, sodium and MSG into your homemade burgers to cause excitotoxicity then it MIGHT be as good.
>>
>>67271123
You just didn't get it
>>
that feel when you eat barszcz czerwony like every other week

it makes your shit red though
>>
>>67272907

sure thing m8, thats why every other american that visits the PIGS has orgasms when they taste the bread, icecream and any other shit.

But really, dont worry, im sure america is better at other stuff, food is just not one of them.
>>
>>67271113
let's see, I'm part Ukrainian and I hate borscht. So it should be something I'm supposed to like, but I don't. Most of Kurosawa? It's just boring weeaboo shit.
>>
>>67272971
>people enjoy trying something different
>it must be superior

Every once in awhile it's nice to get a handjob, but pussy is still better.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.