[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Army dog? Yeah I know him by that name. Hell, I worked with him
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 640x286) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 640x286
Army dog? Yeah I know him by that name. Hell, I worked with him in Nam. Back then we called him 'Gook Gutting' doggo, because he never came out of a tunnel without a scalp, an ear, or covered with blood. Most would call him insane, but that is why the green berets trained him. They saw potential. It wasn't until they learned his methods that they truly realized what a monster they created. You see, most guys that go tunnel clearing take guns. Not dog. No, he took knives, clubs, hatchets, sometimes nothing but his bare paws. After a few missions I got a chance to talk to him in the mess. He was wearing his blood stained hat, sunglasses, and combat fatigues, smoking a cigarette and drinking johnny walker black. It was contraband, but you NEVER told army dog what he could and couldn't do. I asked him why he never took guns with him. He lowered is head and took a long slow draw from his hand rolled cig, pulled off his sun glasses and looked me right in the eyes, piercing my soul. "I do it out of respect. Respect for the labrador breed. These slant eye'd scum bags don't deserve the mercy of an American made bullet, but the slow torturous death of the hands of an American man!" In a flash he pulled out his weathered, but razor sharp knife and stopped just short of sticking my gut. "The look in their eyes when I slip this baby into their swollen, rice filled bellies is reason enough. To see the last lights flick off in their heads as they see a real killer work."
>>
So is army dog posting actually a thing now
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 270x551) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 270x551
>>67270010
You know it nigga
>>
Is this the birth of an epic new meme?
>>
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 1422x617) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 1422x617
>Who's doing this? Who's tricking us, robbing us of tennis balls and belly rubs, mocking us with the smells of butts we might've sniffed? Is this darkness in you, too? Have you passed through this night?
>>
Apparently the dog who played Army Dog is directing the third one himself saying
>"I plan on taking this series in another direction, a darker turn for the dog we've grown to love."

How can he make it any darker? The scene where Army Dog picks off the rapists one by one in the field and the scene prior solidified its R rating.
>>
>Day by day I struggle to maintain not only my strength but also my sanity. It's all a blur. I have no energy to bark. I don't know what's right or wrong anymore. The morale of the men is low, a civil war in the platoon. Half the men want the ball, half the bone. There's a lot of suspicion and hate. I can't believe we're fighting each other, when we should be fighting them.
>>
>>67270419
What anout the scene where he humiliated the guy who killed his under age GF, by making him dress up as his waifu, and violently raped him before sluaghter him by sliting his throat after a violent facial.
>>
File: 1456425297156.jpg (44 KB, 500x545) Image search: [Google]
1456425297156.jpg
44 KB, 500x545
>>67269973
>see dog running
>"Although hurting animals is not my style..... I think I can make an exception this time"
>whip off trench coat
>distraction causes mutt to fail to realize I have vanished from beneath it
>idiot dog turns around and makes a foolish charge again
>do a spinning backflip and land nimbly on a fence post, balanced on one geta
>"Over here doggy!"
>Dog charges again failing to understand that raw strength is no match for dexterity and discipline
>"Heh, I didn't think I would have to use 'that', but I guess it can't be helped"
>teleport behind dog
>"ULTIMATE TECHNIQUE!"
>release a hurricane of slashes from my katana
>"Sleep tight, pupper"
>sheath sword as dog bursts into treats
>>
>>67270489
>>"Sleep tight, pupper"
Ebin
>>
Vietnam veteran and dog Max wanders into a small Washington town in search of an old friend, but is met with intolerance and brutality by the local dog catcher. When the dog catcher and his deputies restrain and shave Max, he flashes back to his time as a prisoner of war and unleashes his fury on the city workers. He narrowly escapes the manhunt, but it will take his former dog handler to save the hunters from the hunted.
>>
>>67273797
>Max: "Is that what you want? It's over, Army Dog, it's over!
>Army Dog: "BARK BARK NOTHING IS OVER! NOTHING IS OVER! YOU DONT JUST TURN IT OFF. IT WASN'T MY LASER POINTER! YOU ASKED ME, I DIDNT ASK YOU AND I DID WHAT I HAD TO DO TO FETCH, BUT SOMEBODY WOULDNT LET ME FETCH! THEN I COME BACK FROM THE POUND, AND I SEE ALL THOSE CATS AT THE VETERINARIAN, MEOWIN' AT ME AND HISSIN', CALLIN ME PUPPY KILLER AND ALL KINDS OF VILE CRAP! WHO ARE THEY TO MEOW AT ME? WOOF!? UNLESS THEYBEEN ME AND BEEN THERE AND KNOW WHAT THE HELL THEY ARE YELLING ABOUT!
>>
>>67269973
>American man
you mean American Dog
>>
>>67273797
>>67273825
>Army Dog runs off into woods
>Dog catcher goes to find him
>Army Dog pushes him against a tree and holds a knife to his throat
>"BOW WOW IN TOWN YOU'RE THE MASTER, OUT HERE IT'S ME. DON'T FETCH IT! DON'T FETCH IT OR I'LL GIVE YOU A FLEA DIP YOU WON'T BELIEVE. LET IT GO. LET IT GO!"
>>
>Army Dog has returned home from the horrors of war
>he sits on the back porch with his father, drinking beers.
>"Son, I know you went through a lot. How was it?"
>"Dad...it was ruff."
>>
SOME FOLKS ARE WHELPED
MADE TO WAG THEIR TAIL
OOOHH THAT BLACK WHITE AND GREY

AND WHEN THE OWNER SAYS
"WHOSE A GOOD BOY"
MAN THEY THROW THE BALL FOR YOU
>>
File: FaceSwapImage-5599.jpg (75 KB, 697x381) Image search: [Google]
FaceSwapImage-5599.jpg
75 KB, 697x381
>I CACA DAO VEECEEEE!
>I CACA DAO!
>>
>>67274017
>WOOF WOOF HOW CAN I EVER HOLD MY CHILDREN AFTER THIS
>>
The film takes place in 1993 when the U.S. sent army dogs into Korea to destabilize the government and bring food and humanitarian aid to the starving population. Using Black Army Dogs to lower the "non-dog" food onto the ground, an unexpected attack by Korean chefs brings two of the Army black dogs down immediately. From there, the Army Dogs must struggle to regain their balance while enduring heavy gunfire.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.