[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Batman Begins
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
Is there any reason to think that this isn't the best Batman movie of all time?
>>
>>67268679
Nope, you nailed it. People that say TDK is better are only looking at Ledgers performance
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 4256x2832) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 4256x2832
>>67268679
I can think of one.
>>
>>67268756
What was up with Bane's voice? It sounded so weird and stupid. I couldn't take him seriously at all.
>>
>>67268679
best is TDK, second best is Returns
>>
File: boo kid.webm (2 MB, 798x720) Image search: [Google]
boo kid.webm
2 MB, 798x720
>bale's batman
>>
File: Batman_Mask_of_the_Phantasm.jpg (1 MB, 1633x2443) Image search: [Google]
Batman_Mask_of_the_Phantasm.jpg
1 MB, 1633x2443
Yes.
>>
It is the best live action Batman movie.

The Dark Knight was a great crime movie but a shit Batman movie. And memes aside TDKR was garbage.
>>
>>67268831

Fucking this. Holy shit thank you. Batman Returns is so good.
>>
-Mask of the Phantasm
-Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker
-Batman: Under the Red Hood

All better than Batman Begins.
>>
>>67268898

>And memes aside TDKR was garbage

tdkr turned me against nolan
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 300x444) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 300x444
The fact that this exists
>>
>>67268898
>>67268918

okay, live action then.

any superhero animated movie i've seen is too painful to watch, so i never bothered with batman stuff either.
>>
>>67268971
I normally don't like animated superhero stuff either but Under the Red Hood is fantastic.
>>
>>67268679
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CT4NqH6jWQ

REALLY NOLAN?
>>
Second-best, I think 1989's is better.
>>
>>67268971

Watch Mask of the Phantasm. It's the perfect Batman movie.
>>
>>67268971
>The Incredibles was too painful to watch
>>
>>67268679
Nolan went overboard with the callbacks. He did it with Rises too but still not as bad. Begins is a movie that just feels like it's constantly winking at you

Also Liam is a fucking weak actor I don't care what his defense force has to say about it
>>
Batman Begins does stupid things with the League of Shadows and the Rachel Dawes character existed purely as a love interest, but the main strong thing the movie has against itself is that Batman blatantly murders a guy.

Ra's al Ghul was beaten into submission and stranded on a train that Batman damaged, with Batman refusing to save him. In the end, Nolan never understood Batman.
>>
>>67270926
Batman also murders Harvey Dent and Talia Al Ghul.
>>
I feel like its the only Batman movie where Batman has to carry the movie himself.
I like it a lot more than most people but I can see why some might prefer others.
>>
>>67270954

Let's not forget that Nolan's Batman was also a selfish prick who only kept being Batman after the first movie so Rachel Dawes would fuck him,only for her to cuck him with Harvey Dent instead. Then the bitch dies, Batman QUITS for seven years and only comes back when he's specifically targeted and his money's taken away. Then, after they're taken care of, he fakes his fucking death so he never has to be Batman again.

Nolan's Batman is fucking garbage.
>>
>>67271361
Laughed at this.
>>
The movie falls apart when Ra's Al Ghul returns.

The movie starts with realism and showing how Bruce became Batman. Then they throw the B-plot about destroying the entire Gotham city up the ass.

Why can't we just have a Batman movie where he is a detective and taking down a crime syndicate? I'm tired of Batman saving the world. Give me a Batman story where is finding clues and solving mystery.
>>
>>67271706
95% of the audience has literally no idea that Batman is a detective. To them, he's just another "costumed superhero who saves the world."
>>
>>67268793
They amplified his voice for some reason.
>>
This board is cancer.
>>
I think it's really annoying how Gothan changed from Begins to Dark Knight.
It's like Nolan gave up on creating a new Gothan and used Chicago instead
>>
>>67268793
yeah, and why does he wear the mask?
>>
>>67268863
yes this is it
>>
>>67268679
Well no. Begins is the only Batman movie that I would say is genuinely "good".

Returns, Forever and the 1966 movie all have their charms, but ultimately they're all just varying degrees of joke movies.
>>
>>67271706
that's why I would love a Batman Series instead of those horrible movies. The Netflix Daredevil is what Batman should be. Just beating up street thugs every episode and piecing bigger plots together as the series goes along.
>>
>>67271860
this
>>
>>67271706
That's why the original animated series exists
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.