[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who remembers this gem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (665 KB, 935x935) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
665 KB, 935x935
Who remembers this gem?
>>
>>67267852
>gem

what is up with this meme of people calling bad movies "gems" or "really good" on /tv/?
>>
>>67267907
It's easier to hate on new shit, but when something gets +10 years of time, people get to come on here and say, "Remember when this movie was good" and majority of people don't give a shit.
>>
>>67267907
redditors
>>
>>67267907
It's a saying from red-dit.
>>
>YOU SCRATCHED MY CD!

or something like that. Only movie I can recall tards allowed to be tards and it wasn't demeaning.
>>
>>67267907
>I have literally never experienced sarcasm either first or second hand and am unwilling or unable to concieve the concept myself because I am literally sub-human
>>
How the fuck was this allowed to be made
>>
>>67268045
>>67268058
Hello, my red it's.
>>
>>67268080
Why wouldn't it be allowed?
>>
>>67268080
Because people like to believe that the movie made now are the only ones that have been shit.

There has always been shit. We just erase the shit from our minds.
>>
>>67267907
OP was obviously being sarcastic
>>
>>67267907
it's not a meme everyone on /tv/ has shit taste
>>
>>67268102
Star Wars will flop and I hate capeshit.
>>
>>67268083
Sup redditor

Edit: Thanks for the gold!
>>
Great movie, came out at the right time. If they tried releasing something like this now it wouldve went through political correct hell
>>
>>67268119
No problem. Upvoted, shared and subscribed.
>>
>>67268120
It wasn't demeaning to the mentally handicap at all.
>>
>>67268093
I more mean the entire plot. A guy pretending to be a giant tard befriends a bunch of other real tards for the enjoyment of normies.
>>
File: 9612200.jpg (191 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
9612200.jpg
191 KB, 600x450
South Park did it first and better
>>
>>67268178
I suspect that wouldn't matter. The arguments about various forms of expression have moved farther away from substance and more toward character attacks.
>>
>>67268064
>YOU TOOK IT OUT IN BROAD DAYLIGHT AND YOU SCRATCHED IT
>>
>>67268221
I don't know if this would work for the SJW. The movie is flat out stating that retarded people are people too and it's wrong to take advantage of them. They wouldn't have any ground to stand on.
>>
>when the fuck did we get ice cream?!
>>
>>67268204
>and better
lol, no
>>
>>67268039
>>67268079
>>67268094
>>67268102
Wait a minute, there are people who didn't think that The Ringer was good?
>>
Was just thinking about this film last night

Knoxville said he would never use the word retard again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfMlrTV_5vY
>>
>>67269133
>still shoves various items up his rectum for people's enjoyment
>>
>>67268112
The lowest grossing star wars film has/will make more than you're entire family tree combined and there is no such thing as cape"shit"
>>
>>67271169
>The lowest grossing star wars film has/will make more than you're entire family tree combined
Yes.
>and there is no such thing as cape"shit"
No.
Name one truly great cape flick. I'll wait.
>>
>>67268064

Well the guy who said that line actually had down syndrome. Don't know how the actors pretending to be disabled felt
>>
>>67271298
>Name one truly great cape flick. I'll wait.
https://youtu.be/8uRLgeEepzg
>>
>>67268189
Because it didn't shit on retards and there were almost no jokes at the expense of their retardedness.
The movie treated retards as actual people who were not only good at things but better than normies.
Casting a few actual tards helped too.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.