[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's a 'Marie acts like an insufferable cunt and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
>It's a 'Marie acts like an insufferable cunt and wonders why everyone hates her' episode
>>
Well, yeah, nobody in the show hates Deborah, and she's more of an insufferable cunt than Marie or Frank.
>>
>>67267648
This. Amy is best woman in the show.
>>
>>67267648
I can't watch this show because of Deborah and Marie. Deborah is such a fucking bitch.
>>
>>67268561
To be honest, I think that everyone in this series is a dick. Raymond is a selfish piece of crap and quite an idiot, Frank an insufferable jerk, Robert an irritating beta who blames his brother of his own shortcomings... everyone is highly unlikable. At least Raymond and Frank might be the only ones who don't "act holier than though" the whole time.
>>
>>67268617
This.
They're all assholes who deserve each other.
That's the joke.
>>
>Ray: DEBRAH! OH GOD DEBRAH THE RITUAL FAILED! I CAN FEEL MY SOUL BEING SUCKED FROM MY BODY. OH GOD IT HURTS DEBORAH!
>Robert: I told him not to meddle with otherwordly forces Deborah, but does he listen to me? No.
>Marie: Raymond honey you should have known better than to consort with the underworld without your mother here to help. Now you summon Abraxis right back here and tell him your mommy has a thing or two to say to him.
>Deborah: I've always hated you Marie.
>>
>>67268617
just like seinfeld
>>
>>67267348
The second best sitcom ever made behind Seinfeld
>>
http://strawpoll.me/5590603
>>
Every episode is about Marie being an insufferable cunt goddammit.
>>
>>67268911
In some ways yes, but except maybe Kramer, the Seinfeld guys I could tolerate. I mean, I know that Jerry's an ass, Elaine a hypocrite and George a bastard, but they are not quite annoying. And if you tell them to fuck off that's usually it.
This guys, on the other side, are unrelenting, annoying, don't let you breathe even for a second. IRL I wouldn't be able to stand them past 5 minutes.
>>
>>67267348
>It's a 'Debra is in a bitchy mood' episode
>>
File: Laughing American.png (322 KB, 500x434) Image search: [Google]
Laughing American.png
322 KB, 500x434
>>67268855
>>
>>67269107
Every episode is about everyone being an insufferable dick/cunt. I think Amy is the only reasonable one there, and sometimes even she gets sucked in; although she's more a recurrent character than the main cast. Ten years more of that and she would be like them for sure.
>>
>>67269274
I just hate the bitchy house wife trope. Sure her husband is an ass but he has a job. All she has to do is take care of the kids and clean the house, and the show goes out of its way to tel the audience how dirty it constantly is so she's lazy with that too
>>
>>67269323
Any coincidence with Peg (Married with Children)? :P
>>
File: rorbett.png (158 KB, 423x407) Image search: [Google]
rorbett.png
158 KB, 423x407
>>67268617
>Raymond is a selfish piece of crap and quite an idiot
>>
>>67269095
>http://strawpoll.me/5590603
DEBRA BTFO
E
B
R
A
>>
>>67268855
Lol
>>
>>67270328
Great; now post his reaction to "Robert an irritating beta who blames his brother of his own shortcomings". :P
>>
>>67267348
Do you think Deborah cucked Ray?
>>
>>67272481
Constantly.
>>
This fucking board I swear to god...what you gonna do next make one about how Rugrats are all cunts and did 9/11? Fucking chill niggas holy shit
>>
>>67272566
wat
>>
>>67272577
Why is there a thread about fucking everybody loves Raymond and people saying they where all cunts and shit like just wtf lol
>>
>>67272594
did you watch the show? Everybody was a cunt, except the dad
>>
>>67272481
Weren't their kids blonde?
>>
>>67267348
If Ray had murdered her I don't think anyone, not even Robert the whiny, buzzkill cop, would've reported him to the authorities.
She was such a bitch.
>>
>>67272618
I did, they had comical family troubles but they are far from cunts lol. Frank was the best though.
>>
>>67272642
>but they are far from cunts lol.
No they were cunts. Maria was a manipulative awful woman, who played the 'woe is me, you're killing your own mother' card at every opportunity.
>>
>>67272642
Marie was a downright sociopath. She was narcissistic and manipulative as fuck.
>>
>>67270676
Robert was a fucking asshole. He always had to rat everyone out and be a general pussy.
He wonders why nobody like him when he was the person most likely to blab everyone else's secrets to the nearest authority figure. What a pussy.
>>
Amy had a weird face, but a great body and a nice rack.
>>
>>67272481
I doubt it. The way she acts like sex with the man she supposedly loves and has three kids with is some awful Herculean chore that he owes her big for whenever she deigns to open her legs may tempt one to think she does cheat, I think she's just an utterly joyless old harridan who can do nothing to bring someone else happiness.
>>
The sitcom wife who hates her husband and the thought of lovemaking with him is the worst stock character, discuss.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.