[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Juice.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: JUICE.jpg (47 KB, 405x461) Image search: [Google]
JUICE.jpg
47 KB, 405x461
Juice.
>>
>>67264583
MORE LIKE JUST!
XD!!
>>
CONTRABAND
>>
>that scene where he says Kardashians aren't about being famous, they're about doing what's right
Writers just wanted to take the piss out of them didn't they?
>>
>>67264583
NIGGA PLEASE
>>
>>67264583
I always confuse this guy for Snape
>>
>>67264651
No there are parallels and media fixation over that case led directly to current TMZ climate and kardasian infatuation
>>
>>67264583
YOUR WEEKEND PASS IS REVOKED
>>
File: oj-simpson-trial-1-600x450.jpg (175 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
oj-simpson-trial-1-600x450.jpg
175 KB, 600x450
Wait... did OJ actually do it or not?
>>
>muh sandwich
>>
>>67264843

Doesn't really matter now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Roof9xh9WVA
>>
>>67264583
Okay white people, Ive had enough

You cannot sit here and tell me theres nothing wrong with his face
>>
File: From the book.png (207 KB, 320x569) Image search: [Google]
From the book.png
207 KB, 320x569
>>
>>67264843
Yes. Without a doubt. Even the show, which has beaten you over the head with themes of racism and police brutality, pretty much does all it can to tell you that oj did it
>>
Did that fat white guy really have a heart attack in the court room?
>>
>>67265180
Not exactly that dramatic but something similar i think
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=726Ujz_KOHE

JUICE

AC'S HERE
>>
>>67264976
lol
>>
>>67265180
>A delay probably will be sought in the O.J. Simpson murder trial in the wake of the hospitalization of a key member of the prosecution team, Los Angeles County Dist. Atty. Gil Garcetti said late Wednesday night.

>Deputy Dist. Atty. William Hodgman, 41, complained of chest pains during a trial strategy meeting at the Downtown Criminal Courts Building and was taken by paramedics to California Medical Center, Garcetti said at a news conference.

>"It is very likely we are going to ask that the case be postponed for a period of time," Garcetti said at the hospital.

>Prosecutors had considered asking for a delay before Hodgman fell ill because of the late addition of several people to the defense's witness list. That move left some members of the prosecution team, including Hodgman, visibly angry as they left court Wednesday.

>Garcetti said Hodgman had been "very calm, quite subdued during the meeting" in the district attorney's office conference room.

>Garcetti said Hodgman was seated next to him at the strategy meeting when he asked to be excused. "He told me that he was not feeling well," the district attorney said. "He said he was disoriented and felt chest pains."

>Paramedics were called "out of an abundance of caution," Garcetti said, and Hodgman was taken to the hospital about 6:20 p.m.

>After Hodgman was admitted he underwent additional tests. There was no definite evidence of a heart attack, said emergency room physician Dr. Jim Gregg.

http://articles.latimes.com/1995-01-26/news/mn-24707_1_o-j-simpson-murder-trial
>>
>>67264583
I never saw him in action but I always thought Robert Kardashian would be an alpha male. A Ronald Reagan or Lyndon B. Johnson type. Why is Ross playing him? He's way too beta.
>>
File: pivot.png (470 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
pivot.png
470 KB, 720x404
Excuse me, he's never going to stop being The Juice.
>>
>>67265425
> alpha
> get's cucked by a tranny and lets his kids become degenerates
>>
So who was OJ's accomplice that night?
It's pretty clear someone else was with him.
>>
>>67266264
Theo Huxtable
>>
>>67265425
His wife's bull literally showed up to court while he was defending the Juice. He literally got cucked in court. Why would you expect otherwise?
>>
>>67264583
The One Where Ross Defends OJ Simpson
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.