[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what does /tv/ think of Sausage Party? https://www.youtu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: maxresdefault.jpg (516 KB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
516 KB, 3840x2160
So what does /tv/ think of Sausage Party?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VoNgLnjzVg
>>
Why is the burrito jewish?
>>
File: shocked australian man.webm (2 MB, 508x480) Image search: [Google]
shocked australian man.webm
2 MB, 508x480
>>67264444
It's common knowledge that burritos are Jews you ignorant fuck.
>>
>>67264283
It looks dumb and so do you
>>
File: cry.gif (280 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
cry.gif
280 KB, 450x338
>>67264527
why tho?
>>
>>67264444
Nepotism
>>
I wanna put my hot dog into that bun.
>>
>>67264283
What the fuck is this shit?
>>
>>67264283
It looks like it's blatantly trying to be R-Rated just for the sake of being R-Rated. I don't really think the concept makes a whole lot of sense as a feature, and it seems almost too vulgar for its' own good.
>>
The animation looks like food fight
>>
There's going to be a "graphic" sex scene between the hotdog and buns isn't there?
>>
FOOD

WEED

LMAO
>>
File: 1343333428490.png (80 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1343333428490.png
80 KB, 300x300
>hot dog bun has a literal mouthpussy
>>
Hack "comedy" that's been done to death.
>>
>>67264283

can't wait to hear the middle eastern pita bread suck a cock and say "goddamn it, your cock is beautitul!"

just reading that scene made me fucking uncomfortable. it's gonna be a 90 minute cringefest
>>
>>67267029
In the leaked script all the characters have a giant orgy complete with with anal fisting and golden showers.
>>
Haha fuck xddd fuck guys xddd its animated so it's funny to say fuck xdd shit is fun too but not as fun as fuck xd
In one minute and 15 seconds of a trailer they said fuck 7 times and shit 2 times
>>
>>67264283
someone post the food orgy exerpt from the script
>>
>>67266514
>>67267521
Yeah, it seemed like they were trying to push the DUDE NOT A KIDS MOVIE LMAO too hard and just throwing swearing in every other word and it sounded stupid
>>
File: i_wanna.jpg (25 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
i_wanna.jpg
25 KB, 321x322
That hotdog bun
>>
i won't watch it, looks like shit
>>
Potato reminded me of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVgMFY1JFGU
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.