[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just watched this. what did /tv/ think?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: v1 (2).jpg (202 KB, 800x1185) Image search: [Google]
v1 (2).jpg
202 KB, 800x1185
just watched this. what did /tv/ think?
>>
>>67262250
I don't watch womanshit.
>>
>>67262250
A series of almost-problems: The Movie

B+

Just glad Sersh isn't fat anymore.
>>
>>67262250
been recommended to me a lot.....catch is, its only women that recommend this to me. Not a single guy has mentioned it to me. aright /tv/ so is it actually worth it?
>>
>>67262250
Probably should have won best picture
>>
>>67262250
One of the very few legitimately female driven yet not feminist films I've seen in years
warm, fun, sad, it had everything
9/10
>>
I just watched it, what did I think?
>>
Classic Oscar bait. A decent film that didn't deserve a best picture nod
>>
i loved it.

saoirse deserved best actress oscar
>>
>>67262486
A masterwork performance so greatly nuanced to be appreciated by the random flick watcher.
>>
>>67262673
ok
>>
>>67262250
Seems like a woman's movie, my mom asked me to download it for her
>>
File: Fernandoontheshits.jpg (20 KB, 390x425) Image search: [Google]
Fernandoontheshits.jpg
20 KB, 390x425
oh so comfy
>>
I heard she takes a shit in a bucket early into the film. Is it any good?
>>
loved it.leads are amazing pretty comfy
>>
>>67262486
Nah. Brie deserved it more.
>>
>>67262250
It was cute and had neat dialogue
Pretty forgettable though and I don't want to be the plumber who was going to get cucked.
Also that one actor has been really busy in 2015. He's in everything
>>
First 15 minutes were kind of a drag but started picking up after her arrival in America. Overall a comfy film.
>>
The first half was great, the second half was boring and very predictable. Why make that part 1 hour, if there is nothing interesting in there?
>>
A forgettable film about a shy girl who comes out of her shell after getting a good dicking. It doesn't deserve any of the praise it gets, and it has very little to do with the immigrant experience and all to do with the fickleness of women.
>>
>>67262250
Is this movie fappable?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.