[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why doesnt she ever shut the fuck up?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (167 KB, 1552x873) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
167 KB, 1552x873
why doesnt she ever shut the fuck up?
>>
>>67258146
Because she's a woman
>>
>>67258146
I wish Wesley killed her and we got more of him than her.
>>
post lewds or delete your thread
>>
What is it, to be a hero? Look in the mirror and you'll know. Look into your own eyes and tell me you're not heroic. That you've not endured. Or suffered. Or lost the things you care about most.

And yet, here you are. A survivor of Hell's Kitchen, the hottest place anyone's ever known. A place where cowards don't last long. So you must be a hero. We all are. Some more than others but none of us alone. Some bloodied their fist trying to keep the kitchen safe. Others bloodies the streets in the hope they could stop the tide of the crime, the cruelty, and the disregard for human life all around us. But this is Hell's Kitchen. Angel or devil, rich or poor, young or old. You live here. You didn't choose this town, it chose you. Because a hero isn't someone who lives above us, keeping us safe. A hero is not a god or an idea. A hero lives here, on the street among us, with us. Always here but rarely recognized. Look in the mirror and see yourself for what you truly are.

You're a New Yorker. You're a hero. This is your Hell's Kitchen. Welcome home.
>>
>>67258295
Yeah but now we got black Wesley
>>
>>67258295
wesley prequel when
>>
>>67258295
I wish Punisher killed the whole fucking cast and it just became a Punisher show.
>>
>>67258600
punisher is so edgy, he seems like he should have a constant machine head soundtrack follow him around in every scene he's in
>>
secretary should have offered Frank a blowjob
>>
>>67258146

Discount Amanda Seyfried
>>
>>67260827
Oh man, so funny!

Just like that YouTube channel!

Ding!
>>
>>67258405
i didnt know this was a cringe thread.
>>
>>67258146
Let me tell you why I like karen page. She saw people murdered in fort of her. Innocents got killed. She saw the worst of humanity yet she still tries to find the best in people and try to help them

Hell the punisher shot at her and yet she knew there was something more and tried to help him. She dosent let personal vendettas get in her way

Call her a whiny bitch but you know she would do what most people wouldn't
>>
>its another Karen tries to be helpful episode
>>
>>67258146
Why was she so intent on getting frank out. Was she in love with him or something.
>>
>>67258295
I was expecting Wesley to be Bullseye or something desu
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.