[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: movies that you didn't expect to be good but actually were
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (370 KB, 1200x898) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
370 KB, 1200x898
ITT: movies that you didn't expect to be good but actually were
>>
Oculus
The Lazarus Project
Penguins of Madagascar
>>
>>67257650
penguins was goat
much better than madagascar itself
>>
>>67257624

GOOD LUCK I'M BEHIND SEVEN PROPHECIES
>>
>>67257674
Hyperkek

>>67257624
Danny The Dog I think it was called. It was something unknown so at that time I went in really wanting to hate it but I thought it was surprisingly well-done.
>>
>>67257624
You're an actual idiot if you liked this movie.
>>
File: Only-God-Forgives-DVD-2D.jpg (114 KB, 460x650) Image search: [Google]
Only-God-Forgives-DVD-2D.jpg
114 KB, 460x650
I thought it was going to be worse, based off of the reviews
>>
>>67257878
>reading reviews before you watch a movie

what an pleb
>>
>>67257862
And you're a faggot if you dont like good action movies
>>
>>67257835
Danny the Dog with Jet Li? Yeah that one is based.
>>
>>67257916
>hercurock
>good

It was a bad movie. The "action" you praise was awful and clearly filmed for R but was edited for pg13. You're an idiot. Do not respond to me again. At least not until you watch more movies.
>>
File: cruising.png (957 KB, 1276x716) Image search: [Google]
cruising.png
957 KB, 1276x716
actually one of my favs from william friedkin

>WHO'S DAT GUY?!
>>
Spy.

My friend dragged me to it, I was 100% sure I would hate it, but it wasn't terrible and Statham was based.
>>
>>67258017
nice buzzwords
>>
>>67258324
>Statham was based.
Literally the best part of that movie.
>>
File: red dawn.jpg (91 KB, 719x1080) Image search: [Google]
red dawn.jpg
91 KB, 719x1080
I loved it.
>>
>>67258443
Everyone else did too.
>>
>>67257835
It's actually one of Jet's favorite movies(he has starred in)
>>
>>67258425
I'm pretty sure that's hoe he is in real life.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.