[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I haven't seen a Black Sails thread ;_; So, last episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: BlackBeardBig.jpg (655 KB, 1200x1800) Image search: [Google]
BlackBeardBig.jpg
655 KB, 1200x1800
I haven't seen a Black Sails thread ;_;

So, last episode death predictions:
>Hornigold
>The angry bearded pirate who hates niggers
>That unnamed tiny guy with Bill
>Black Beard? after saving Flint's ass
>>
how are they going to save big nose guy?
>>
Fuck that shit. Flint is gonna fight them redcoats, and might look like he will lose. And suddenly the goddamn Black Beard shows up and reks the fuck out of the Brits to avenge his son. I also hope they fucking murder Eleanor and the brown cunt.
>>
>>67256173
who ?
>>
>>67256118
>Hornigold

Doubt it. I think in real life he retired and lived to a ripe old age.

>The angry bearded pirate who hates n*****s

Probably

>That unnamed tiny guy with Bill

He's like a fresh new model of Silver. Maybe they'll save him for later. He starts currying favor with the crew and Silver gets jealous and kills him.

>Black Beard? after saving Flint's ass

I don't think so, but he will probably fuck off after the battle.
>>
>>67256238
Vane
>>
>>67256551
:^)
>>
>>67256551
top kek
>>
>>67256551
they probably save him on 9th episode, when will it air?
>>
>>67256551
Well they expect one of them in the wreckage
>>
>>67256118
>>67256312
>>That unnamed tiny guy with Bill
That's Ben Gunn, you mong. He's a major character in Treasure Island.
>>
>>67256118
>I haven't seen a Black Sails thread ;_;
though there was one with plenty of posts .. but it died recently
>>67211368

>So, last episode death predictions:
>>Hornigold
should be. thought on eleanor, but that would be too nice.
>>The angry bearded pirate who hates niggers
nah
>>That unnamed tiny guy with Bill
that was Gunn, wasn't? they met him in the island, and is in the books... so no, he wont die.
>>Black Beard? after saving Flint's ass
the twist should be he replaces Vane
>>
>>67256551
keep hanging around, and you will find out
>>
>>67256219
yeah, as if the show was so predictable till now already
>>
>>67256219
Teach is gonna sail straight for Nassau, throw shit into the fan and kill any bitch traitor. Probably gonna rape that Guthrie whore too.
You think Blackbeard is intimidating when he's chill, just wait to see when he's full blown berserk.
>>
File: Black.Sails.S01E01 eleanorBTFO.webm (248 KB, 740x404) Image search: [Google]
Black.Sails.S01E01 eleanorBTFO.webm
248 KB, 740x404
>>
>>67258698
>Blackbeard is defeated and killed in Nassau raid
>Rogers and Eleanor rule Nassau together
>Flint and Silver go into hiding
calling it now
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.