[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you have these kind of cinemas in your country? In Mexico,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: cinepolis jr.png (373 KB, 617x347) Image search: [Google]
cinepolis jr.png
373 KB, 617x347
Do you have these kind of cinemas in your country?

In Mexico, we have these for little kids, i think they are perfect for the /tv/ audience.
>>
>>67256019
>Do you have these kind of cinemas in your country?
Yeah
>>
Rooney always wants her movies premired here but I keep telling her the seat capacity isnt there
>>
>Trying to watch 12 years a slave
>Little shits down below keep giggling and shouting at each other playing tag in the ballpit
>>
>>67256052
In our country those are the 'Autism Friendly Viewings'. You know where nobody watches the film because the kids are too busy spazzing out.
>>
>>67256019
>you will never play on the slide during the boring parts of a movie
;_;
>>
File: 1370382557084.png (49 KB, 123x166) Image search: [Google]
1370382557084.png
49 KB, 123x166
>>67256126
This is why I bring smaller anvils, to throw at obnoxious children and niggers when they chimp out and start yelling advice to the characters on screen.
>>
>>67256190
>smaller anvils

Explain.
>>
>>67256229
dumb eurofag
>>
>>67256019
WHAT THE FUCK. Seriously fuck anybody who thought this was a good idea
>>
Weird local theater thread? My local theater has the bar in the FRONT of the theater right by the screen. I have to drive to the regular movie theater 40 miles away to avoid the fucking frat boys going "WOOOOO BEER XD" and ruining the immersion right in front of my face.
>>
>>67256393
You sound like you're the life of the party
>>
>>67256440
I came to see a movie and maybe drink a beer...not watch bros do shots and shout CHUG CHUG CHUG WOOO. The bar should always be in the back of the theater (or better yet outside the theater completely so it doesn't disturb anyone.)
>>
>>67256229
you're not going to throw your normal-sized anvil at kids. firstly, you need it in pair with your hammer to crack open your crabs legs, second, you need it to smash whenever the exciting scenes come on, thirdly it's too heavy to throw.
>>
>>67256563
This is what happens when the legal drinking age in your country is 21
>>
>>67256019

This is a fucking torture chamber
>>
>>67257849
>in Mexico
>>
Donde carajos hay de esos?
>>
>>67259454
you have to go back
>>
>>67259492
But I'm already here, checkmate Trump faggs.
>>
Is this like one of those autism theaters they show Rocky Horror at?
>>
There's autism friendly showings at my local theatre. Supposedly they have the lights on, the movie turned down, and you can use cellphones there and talk
>>
A ball pit for grown ups is like a couch in men's bathroom. It seems like a cool idea until you really think about it.
>>
>>67256229
Have you ever tried throwing a full sized anvil?
>>
>>67260471
I can't even do a pushup.
>>
>>67260364
How's a couch in the mens bathroom any different to a couch in the womens
>>
>>67260693
It has built in falcon cages.
>>
>tfw you spill your crab leg bucket in the ball pit
>>
>every thread you post in dies
>>
>>67261162
what's your favorite cunny?
>>
>>67260693
Not the other guy, but women's bathrooms generally have far longer waiting times than the men's. With the men's bathroom the couch would probably just get in the way.
>>
>>67256019
Mexican here
Literally where?
>>
File: 1436482976570.jpg (201 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
1436482976570.jpg
201 KB, 470x595
Who /poopintheslide/ here?
>>
File: 1266721216384.jpg (39 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
1266721216384.jpg
39 KB, 380x380
>>67256019
I think this is a nightmare. Every atom in my body refuses to go to a theatre that includes a kinder garden. It boggles my mind that somewhere in Mexico a theatre owner thought this was a good business idea. Seriously it's a cartel druglord that forced this right? RIGHT?
>>
>>67256019

is that why mexican kids here run around in the isles like it's a playground
>>
>>67256019

My wife's son likes the look of this. Is there a no singles policy?
>>
>>67256019
i think of all the gum and crap I've encountered on seats at a theater, no fucking way would I let my kid play in ball pit there
>>
>>67256393
ugh my town has the most obnoxious drunks anywhere and the theater is trying to get a liquor license and I'm already dreading it
>>
>>67257116
actually in Wisconsin it's legal to drink at bars at any age as long as your parents are present and they are still the worse most obnoxious fucks on the planet
>>
Ball pits in theaters are a bad idea. You'd never get the kids to shut up.

>>67263619
I shut down Chuck E Cheese, Leaps and Bounds, and Discovery Zone with my feces anon. The key is to smear it in the cracks in the plastic so when they bleach it they can't get it all out.

Another good trick is to smear it on the balls in the ball pit. Chuck E Cheese got wise to me and invested in an automatic ball washer though. Still went out of business.

In theaters now I wear a trenchcoat and load 4-5 dirty diapers from friends' babies. Squish them between the folding type seats and they're stuck with it for life.
>>
In germany, pets are allowed to the theater. It's annoying though because bark all the time and shit everywhere and the owners Never do anything about it.
Also, I once brought my python and it choked the cat of the guy next to me to death, I've been banned from my local cinema since.
>>
>>67264727
>complains about kids being loud
>proceeds to brag about squishing his shit everywhere
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.