[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Apocalypse can transfer bodies. He is sealed by his horsemen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4
File: cv2lgxnueaa6kk0_zpsbxpb2xyn.gif (1 MB, 400x576) Image search: [Google]
cv2lgxnueaa6kk0_zpsbxpb2xyn.gif
1 MB, 400x576
>Apocalypse can transfer bodies. He is sealed by his horsemen at the beginning of the movie.
>He wakes up at year 1989. He is disgusted by the current situation of what was once it's kingdom. The first mutant he encounters is Storm.
>Jean has a vision and tries to tell Xavier about it but he dismisses it as a dream.
>Scott Summers is a rebel teenager that acts like a douche. He is interested on Jean.
>Erik lives in Poland with his wife and daughter, working on a steel mill. Apocalypse, Storm and Psylocke aproach him so he could join to the Horsemen but he refuses.
>Nightcrawler and Angel have a fight in a club. The crowd wants them to kill each other but Crawler refuses. Apocalypse enters and kills the people here and asks Angel to join him, Crawler escapes.
>Back at Poland, Erik gets knocked out after someone discovers about his powers and warns the others about him. The townspeople tie him and his family, burn his house down and then they proceed to kill his wife and daughter via firing squad. Erik is next on the execution. The townspeople intend to burn him at stake, but he begins crying and yelling and suddenly everything metal goes crazy. Erik then kills the lynch mob with their own metal belongings, like the prom scene from Carrie, but once again lets his accuser live to go and tell the tale. He then pulls his wife and daughter's mangled corpses from the poles, slowly fixes their hair and clothes and gives them a funeral pyre, while sharing them a story from his childhood he had earlier promised the little girl he'd tell. Xavier senses his pain from afar and dread overcomes him.
>>
>Tips fedora
>>
>>67252759
>Back at Poland, Erik gets knocked out after someone discovers about his powers and warns the others about him. The townspeople tie him and his family, burn his house down and then they proceed to kill his wife and daughter via firing squad. Erik is next on the execution. The townspeople intend to burn him at stake, but he begins crying and yelling and suddenly everything metal goes crazy. Erik then kills the lynch mob with their own metal belongings, like the prom scene from Carrie, but once again lets his accuser live to go and tell the tale. He then pulls his wife and daughter's mangled corpses from the poles, slowly fixes their hair and clothes and gives them a funeral pyre, while sharing them a story from his childhood he had earlier promised the little girl he'd tell. Xavier senses his pain from afar and dread overcomes him.

So why didn't he do that before they burned his wife and daughter?
>>
OH COOL
more capeshit
N I C E

thanks op this thread really made me feel like theres hope for the movie industry we just need 10 more years of daily capeshit movies and series so we can finally move on ahead.
>>
So you're trying to say the man that can stop bullets with his mind just watched his wife and daughter get shot without stopping it?

Inb4 some comic nerd tries to say he can't. It's already been established in the movie universe that he can and has done this.
>>
>>67252949
>Me and Jamal are going to watch another libcuck movie like we always do ;)
>>
>>67252858

That and is so fucking dark, jesus christ
>>
>>67252858
>>67253033
He got severely damaged after being knocked, he was weak at that point.
>>
It's always the same shitty movie, Singer's gotta go
>>
>>67253130
Weak enough to forget he has super powers?
>>
>>67252858
>Erik gets knocked out after someone discovers about his powers

I'm guessing he doesn't regain conciousness until after his wife and kid are killed.
>>
>>67253181
Mageto gave up his powers after Dofp and retires so he probs forgest how to use em for a bit
>>
>>67253198
He was tied up alongside them in firing squad

An unconscious person can't stand on their own in a firing squad.
>>67253240
this is some of the weakest explanation. His emotions trigger involuntary use of his powers, why didn't that kick in when he realized he was beaten and lined up in a firing squad with his family?
>>
File: _1450048116.jpg (119 KB, 600x863) Image search: [Google]
_1450048116.jpg
119 KB, 600x863
>Mystique, who escaped from Stryker after intercepting a truck transporting young mutants to the club where Angel was fighting, finds Nightcrawler here along with the dead bodies, praying for each soul. They go to the X mansion.
>Back to poland. Erik is the only person left in the town. Apocalypse arrives, Erik decides to join the horsemen.
>Mystique and Nightcrawler arrive at the X-Mansion, and Nightcrawler gets to know Jean and Jubilee, while the other students are afraid of him. Cyclops is a dick to Nightcrawler, which Beast remarks reminds him of how Havok was a dick to him. Mystique and Xavier reunite, and Mystique tells Xavier about Apocalypse. Xavier finds it suspicious, and decides to visit Moira McTaggert over at the CIA with Alex since she's become an expert in mutant phenomena. Cyclops, that edgy rebel, rallies Jean, Nightcrawler and Jubilee to go blow some steam off at the mall, where they get into a fight with some local bullies and it's all kinda' silly.
>At CIA headquarters, Xavier reunites with Moira. She doesn't remember him because he wiped her mind, but is still attracted to him and respects his contributions for the mutant cause. She gives a basic infodrop on Apocalypse and we find out Stryker is also consulting with the CIA, and trying to get them to approve the Weapon X Program.
>>
>>67253181
>>67253198
>>67253130
Nah, he just never really liked them that much
>>
>>67252759

Angel vs. Nightcrawler might be cool. I like 1v1 fights between characters with very different powers.
>>
Sounds horrible
>>
File: 4554354.jpg (390 KB, 1200x833) Image search: [Google]
4554354.jpg
390 KB, 1200x833
>>67252759
>>67253296
>Quicksilver arrives at the X-Mansion searching for his father after hearing reports of Magneto destroying Poland and reunites with Beast and Mystique. Meanwhile, Xavier, Moira and Havok return to search for Apocalypse using Cerebro, but Apocalypse instead infects Xavier's mind, forcing Havok to cut off the connection. Jean senses Xavier's distress due to a telepathic link they share, and the young mutants return to the X-Mansion just as Apocalypse and the Horsemen attack it to kidnap Xavier and seize control of the Cerebro technology.
>Archangel kills Jubilee. Havok sacrifices himself to hold off the Horsemen and Apocalypse beats up the young mutants. Apocalypse then leaves with the Horsemen and Xavier after Quicksilver manages to extract everyone to a safe location.
>Apocalypse leads the Horsemen back to Cairo, then he announces his plans to purge the Earth of the weak and create a better world from its ashes. Storm is uncomfortable when Apocalypse commits a massacre with his powers, to increase his own strength. He also plans to transfer his mind to Xavier's body. Xavier and Magneto also share a moment, with Xavier claiming Magneto's grief is blinding him, and Magneto ignoring it. Psylocke and Archangel, though, are just psycho brutes.
>Jean comforts Hank after Havok dead, Mystique decides to pick up the dust and go rescue Xavier and stop Apocalypse. Beast decides to accompany her, and one by one the young mutants agree as well, and Moira decides to join them as well, resigning from the CIA. Meanwhile, Stryker uses Apocalypse's massacre as proof mutants are dangerous and assembles a task-force codenamed "The Purifiers" to launch an all-out assault on Cairo, with a nuke being the last-ditch measure to prevent Apocalypse from fulfilling his plans.
>>
>>67252799
Does this actually happen?
>>
We are you getting this? Jesus, OP, you are killing me here.
>>
>>67253630
It's bullshit, some of it directly contradicts the trailers.
>>
>>67252759
>>67253296
>>67253586
>The X-Men suit up in prototype battlesuits developed by Beast and head to Cairo to rescue Xavier and battle Apocalypse and the Horsemen. They are intercepted by the Horsemen, who destroy the X-Jet, and crash-land in the derelict ruins ot a town in Cairo, where they battle the Horsemen. The Purifies also arrive, leading to a threeway battle, though the Purifiers are quickly disposed of. During the fight, Jean has a vision of Stryker launching the nuke, which in turns causes other countries to launch nukes as well as destroys the world, with Apocalypse as the sole survivor.
>Mystique is taken out by Apocalypse, so Cyclops levels up and rallies the X-Men to fight the Horsemen. Through a combined effort, they take down Archangel (Nightcrawler delivers the final blow) and Psylocke (honor goes to Jean). Cyclops fights Storm while Quicksilver fights Magneto. Magneto can't bring himself to kill Quicksilver upon learning he's his father, while Cyclops manages to get through to Storm and she switches side.
>When the other Horsemen are taken out, Apocalypse arrives, defeats them almost effortlessly, and begins tearing the world apart. Magneto realizes the error of his ways when he notices a young woman and her daughter, very similar to his own lost family, being vaporized in Apocalypse's massacre. He turns the tables on Apocalypse and fights him, with Storm joining in, and eventually the other X-Men.
>>
>>67253586

Sounds like the exact same as First Class, right down to the nukes.
>>
Then Deadpool shows up to save the day xD
>>
>>67253651
You know which part exactly? I don't think this is true but I also don't want to see this movie and 15 minutes in realize I read the entire thing months ago
>>
a Fox employee is giving the plot on /co/ right now
>>
>We will never get a true Apocalypse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYt78FWfa5M
>>
>Apocalypse is weakened and retreats to his pyramid to transfer his consciousness to Xavier. He leaves his original body, but Xavier resists him, leading to a psychic battle. Cyclops blasts the pyramid's defenses open and Jean uses her link to Xavier to help him battle Apocalypse in the astral plane, which also causes her to unlock her full powers.
>Meanwhile, Stryker confronts Moira, accusing her of being a race traitor, and orders the launch. Moira alerts Magneto, who stops all the nukes in mid-air and dismantles them like he did in "First Class". Nightcrawler forgives Angel and Quicksilver saves Psylocke.
>Apocalypse tries to return to his original body, but Mystique is impersonating him. Xavier purges him out of her body losing his hair. With no body, Apocalypse vanishes, and his horsemen lose their powers.
>>
>>67252759
>>67252858
>>67253296
>>67253586
>>67253663
>>67254383
thank you for letting me know the story to save my money
>>
>>67254383
>Cyclops destroys Apocalypse's technology so they can consfiscate it, and they escape.
>Back in the X-Mansion, Xavier and Magneto make amends over past mistakes, Mystique and Beast rekindle their relationship, and Mystique decides to stay behind. Cyclops and Jean kiss, Cyclops and Nightcrawler cement themselves as bros, and Magneto decides to leave to find his own place, but assures Xavier he'll return one day, and "has one thing or two to teach these children". Quicksilver wants to go with him, but Magneto accepts him as a son, tells him he'd be proud to have Quicksilver as a member of the X-Men. Storm is also accepted into the Institute, as Jean's rooommate. As a gesture of kidness, she returns Jubilee's locket, which she had taken after Jubilee was killed. Jean also displays greater telepathic and telekinetic powers than Xavier has predicted, and we have the tiniest foreshadowing of a Dark Phoenix lurking in the future.
>The mutants are blamed for the destruction of Cairo and the full-scale assault on the world. A young politician, Robert Kelly, is amassing followers with his claims of mutant registration. Moira returns to the X-Mansion, having officially resigned from the CIA, and reveals that Stryker's Weapon X Program has been approved, but she has stolen a copy of the files on Stryker's first target: Wolverine.
>Xavier assembles the X-Men: Cyclops, Jean Grey, Storm, Nightcrawler, Quicksilver, Beast and Mystique, and they depart to rescue Wolverine before Stryker gets to him.
The stinger is an agent touching Apocalypse tablet, turning his eyes white.
>>
So archangel in xforce?
>>
>>67254690

I don't know X-Men, what does that guy having his eye turned white mean?
>>
>>67254809
>what does that guy having his eye turned white mean?
Please tell me you are not being serious.
>>
>>67254857

Dead serious. Is it a reference to a character?
>>
>>67254857
>>67254974

Nevermind, I guess it's Apocalypse taking over the guys body. Pretty lame. I thought it might be the origin of a different character in the comics.
>>
>>67252759
>>67252858
>The townspeople tie him and his family, burn his house down and then they proceed to kill his wife and daughter via firing squad.
>He then pulls his wife and daughter's mangled corpses from the poles, slowly fixes their hair and clothes and gives them a funeral pyre, while sharing them a story from his childhood he had earlier promised the little girl he'd tell.
it all happened before or after "polish concentration camp"?

poles have risked everything to save the jews and they pull something like that on us...
it's good that my Righteous Among the Nations grandpa can't see it, fuck you hollywood
>>
>>67253586
I'm prepared to endure an hour or j-law doing absolutely fuck all just to see another 5 minute or less quicksilver scene
>>
This movie looks so shit its not even funny, at least with Civil War and Batman v Superman you can memepost
>>
>>67255445
no scene of quicksilver, doesn't matter how good it will be, can save us from j-law's actin. she's just a pretty body (cant stand her stupid face) nothing else, cant act for shit
>>
File: CcUWDnCWoAADJE5.jpg (44 KB, 500x493) Image search: [Google]
CcUWDnCWoAADJE5.jpg
44 KB, 500x493
>>67255970
yeah that's probably the truth, I can't stand her.
It's great the way jlaw will single handedly sabotage xmens chances of joining the 2016 superhero movies that people are excited about.
But I guess that's what happens when you cast some annoying actress that focusses more on everyone's perception of her in the public than her acting.
Say what you want, but the current male leads at least bust their ass to make the part work as well as possible, and most female leads don't. Is gal gadot physically not possible to hit the gym sufficiently in preparation for wonder woman? Or did she choose not to?
>>
>>67252759
NO ONES ACTUALLY GOING TO WATCH THIS ARE THEY BECAUSE I WAS DONE AFTER THE FIRST FILM, ITS NOT X-MEN ITS JUST FAGGOT-MEN
>>
>Erik who has already vowed to destroy humans several times settled down with humans and let's his guards down completely
>Erik is only smart when being an enemy of humans and is stupid when married to humans
>>
>>67257122
>Erik is only smart when being an enemy of humans and is stupid when married to humans

In his defense this actually happens also to regular humans on real life.
>>
>>67252759
sounds so terrible its actually believable. funny how singer fixed the franchise only to screw it up again.

they should have saved apocalypse for much later in the series drop jlaw and focus only on the young mutants. it could have been a comfy low stakes superhero movie.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.