[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can /tv please recommend a more intelligent film podcast?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Slash.jpg (14 KB, 296x300) Image search: [Google]
Slash.jpg
14 KB, 296x300
Can /tv please recommend a more intelligent film podcast?
>>
>listening to the plebcuckcast
wew
>>
>Friend simulators
>>
I like Dave the best. They are all pretty goofy and a tad too liberal sometimes, especially Devindra and sometimes Jeff and you know what they can all be too liberal sometimes. I am not trying to start any /pol/ shit but when you introduce politics into any conversation especially on a film podcast you're going to run into opposing opinions and yeah I just rol my eyes whenever it comes up and it's a minor complaint but not a dealbreaker by any means since I'm not a baby and can learn how to deal with differences of opinions. Besides I really dig their reviews and analysis. I used to miss Adam but Jeff really grew on me and now feels like a complete team and has been for a while.

I want Joanna to sit on my face and explore a rape fantasy with her and I want to facefuck Angie.
>>
>>67249416
filmspotting.net

although I literally haven't listened to it in years. Easily the best reviews I've heard that are friendly to both mainstream and niche tastes. They're like the Eberts of film review podcasts.
>>
>>67249686
If you are white male then I don't know how you can stomach listening to these cucks for a second. They are hellbent on the your destruction.
>>
>>67249686
You know what I misspoke I didn't mean to say liberal what I really meant was SJW. I know this is a tired complaint but Devindra can be kind of a twat and obnoxious with his feminism and SJWiness and Dave has made reference to "the patriarchy" more than once. And I recall one instance of him trying to defend an argument he was making on a view on A Cast of Kings with Joanna and said something to the effect of "I didn't mean for that to sound patriarchal" I'm paraphrasing but that definitely did happen and it has always stuck with me ever since and it filters my perception of Dave's points.

>>67249782
I'm not white but I don't think they are THAT bad. I've been listening to them for several years and I usually skip shitty reviews of things I have no interest in seeing so I only listen to films I like or have interest in. Mind posting some examples of times you think they really were advocating for such things, be it literal or subtextual or implied?
>>
>>67249686
Dave is alright, but Jeff can be pretty insufferable. He jacks-off his minor accomplishments way too often.
>>
>>67250022
>>67249686
Jeff Cannata used to have an online show with Dan Tratchenberg. Miss that thing.
>>
>>67250018
>Mind posting some examples of times you think they really were advocating for such things, be it literal or subtextual or implied?
>Subtextual
Any time they've ever praised a capeshit.
>Literal
Any time Devindra has ever opened his mouth.
>>
cinephiliacs has top tier guests but peter labazua is the biggest cuck of all time

the canon podcast is generally fun but devin is a capeshit pleb and amy is a romcom apologist
>>
Every single one I've heard is so leftist. Any red pilled film podcasts? I want something where they can discuss a movie like 12 Years a Slave and they aren't afraid to bring up black crime statistics.
>>
>>67250945
AryanWithAMovieCamera
>>
>>67250981
Made me search for it, well done.
>>
Is Devindra gay?
>>
>>67251803
Just a cuck.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.