[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this actually good or do Netflix users have pleb taste?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: imagedotjpeg.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
imagedotjpeg.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
Is this actually good or do Netflix users have pleb taste?
>>
Well, Netflix ratings are based on ratings you gave to similar movies so it's actually you who has the pleb taste, fucboi.
>>
>>67248843

kek this
>>
>>67248843
OP BTFO
>>
>>67248775
it feels like fan fiction. But it's good to watch drinking with a buddy. Donnie's character is kind of ruined. Mary Jo gets a nice ending.
>>
>>67248775
It's pleb shite
>>
Those ratings aren't what other people give it, it's what they predict you'll rate it based on similar stuff you watch.
>>
>>67248775
COMING OUT MY CAGE
>>
>>67248775
I remembering thinking it was hilarious but I was probably fourteen when it came out. Think of it like American Pie on steroids with a hundred times the amount of gay jokes.

There's literally an episode about how much one of the characters loves his pocket pussy, and because everyone hates him the whole football team steals it and fucks it. The whole episode they're talking about how it feels like "fucking a bag full of puppy dog ears," spreading STDs, and causing the guy to have an emotional breakdown because he can't fuck his pocket pussy. There's a joke to about how he says it used to belong to his dad, so whenever he fucks it he thinks about his father. It's pretty funny.
>>
File: 1406483567300.jpg (28 KB, 324x291) Image search: [Google]
1406483567300.jpg
28 KB, 324x291
>>67248843
>the shantytown of OP
>>
>>67248889
We never see her naked so if she gets a nice ending at the cost of me getting a happy one I can still be pissed.
>>
>>67248843
This "system" is beyond retarded, I've seen a bunch of shit I love have low star ratings.

Whose fucking genius idea was it.
>>
Watched it last night, and it was alright. Had a few good laughs and brought back muh nostalgia of watching the show in my college years. I was entertained despite all the stupidity. They did ruin Donnie, but Dickdawg was a pretty awesome character.

RIP Thad
>>
>>67248775
It's shit, coming from someone who already had extremely low expectations for the movie.

Season 3 > 1 > 2
>>
>>67250484
Umm, season 2 with Radon was the best, bro.

>The celibacy episode
>Dreams, with Radon Randell
>"Solidarity brother, solidarity"
>"I don't care who the daddy is, I'm raising this baby as my own, even if you don't want me to"
>"There ain't no better feeling than gold rubbing against yo balls"
>>
>>67250714
You forgot the best one

>I ain't stick my fingers up no one's ass but my own! And this flight attendant once, but that was cause of turbulence!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.