[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TWD Predictions Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5
File: TWD_606_GP_0624_0028d.jpg (117 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
TWD_606_GP_0624_0028d.jpg
117 KB, 720x480
Will Abraham die tonight? Also, will we see this guy?
>>
>>67248538
Fat doctor bitch is gonna die according to the spoilers that have been 100% correct up to this point.
>>
File: 270.png (7 KB, 270x245) Image search: [Google]
270.png
7 KB, 270x245
>>67248596

rip
>>
>>67248596
What did they also predict correctly I forgot
>>
>>67248736
SpoilingDeadFans. They've been posting spoilers for every episode for like the past 4 seasons. They're never wrong.
>>
>>67249062
who gets lucille
>>
>>67249116
glenn
>>
>>67248538
No and yes.
>>
>>67249141
so no surprises there? lame but meh
>>
>>67249116
They post half a week before air date so we don't know but somehow there is a leak for episode fifteen
>>
>we're ALL Negan
What goes through the writer's heads when they write shit like this?
>>
>>67250908

It's from teh comics and is a way to protect Negans true identity. Fuck off.
>>
>>67252126
>Fuck off
No u
>>
I haven't watched the past 3 episodes. Are they worth watching if I already know how this shit is playing out from having read the comics?
>>
>>67252235

No you fuck off you fucking faggot. I am so sick of shitheads like you.

in fact FUCK YOU FUCKING DIE OF AIDS YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT I AM SO FUCKING SICK OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU JUDGING HOW I FEEL ABOUT THINGS YOU HAVE NO FUCKING RIGHT TO JUDGE WhEN PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE ALL FUCKING HIPSTERS FUCKING THE SAME CHICK SINCE HIGH SCHOOL WHEREAS I AM FUCKING ALONE ALSO OMAR EPPS IS A SHIT ACTOR AND HALF LIFE IS A SHIT GAME AND SO IS DOTA 2 AND FUCK YOU AND YOUR "ANXIETY" I LAUGH IN THE FACE OF THAT TRY BEING 26 WITH NO LIFE YOU FUCKING SON OF A BITCH FUCK YOU FOR MAKING FUN OF WHAT I DO AND WHAT I THINK ABOUT JESSICA SHE IS MINE AND YOU WILL NOT TAKE HER YOU FUCKING SON OF A BITCH. THIS IS THE STRAW THAT BREAKS THE FUCKING CAMEL'S FUCKING BACK, DO YOU UNDERSTAND???? DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND? I HAVE RECEIVED SO FUCKING MUCH ABUSE FROM THIS SUBREDDIT OVER PERFECTLY NORMAL FEELINGS DID YOU KNOW IT WAS MY GODDAMN BIRTHDAY A FEW DAYS AGO MY GODDAMN 26TH BIRTHDAY AND THE ONLY PERSON THAT EVEN GAVE A SHIT WAS MY DAD? NONE OF MY FUCKING FRIENDS EVEN FUCKING REMEMBERED AND I HAD TO PRETEND IT WAS TWO YEARS LATER AND THE WORLD WAS GONE AND ITWA JUST ME AN JESSICA MAKING A FUCKING CAKE OUT OF CREAM OR CANNED SHIT OR I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT. I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW YOU TO MAKE A FUCKING CAKE OUT OF CANS. I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO MAKE A FUCKING CAKE. NO ONE EVER MADE A CAKE FOR ME MOTHER FUCKER. 26 LONG FUCKING YEARS. SO WHY DON'T YOU FUCK OFF. THIS IS TO YOU AND ALL THE OTHER MOTHERFUCKERS WHO HAVE PASSED JUDGMENT ON ME. JUST BECAUSE I DONT FEEL LOVE THE SAME GODDAMN WAY THAT YOU DO DOES NOT MEAN IT IS ANY LESS GODDAMN LEGITIMATE. DO YOU HEAR ME? IT IS NOT. ANY. LESS. GODDAMN. LEGITIMATE. LET ME MAKE MYSELF CLEAR. NOT ANY LESS GODDAMN LEGITIMATE!!!!! NOT ANY LESS GODDAMN LEGITIMATE!!!!! NOT ANY LESS GODDAMN FUCKING DICKSUCKING LEGITIMATE!!!!! GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK FUCKING SKULL MOTHERFUCKER.
>>
anyone know any sites that'll be streaming?
>>
>>67252299
negan pls go
>>
>>67252294
what else are you gonna do?
>>
>>67252313
just wait an hour and torrent it in HD
>>
File: neetfrog.jpg (6 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
neetfrog.jpg
6 KB, 224x224
YAWNNNNN

Oh hey wage cucks, almost time for your silly show it seems. I just woke up after a crazy time last night. Ha, kinda funny that you look forward to tonight every week to get you by in your wage slave jobs. Just think you only have a couple of hours until you have to set your alarm clock, go to sleep, and wake up super early for the monday struggle at work. Can you feel that sinking feeling in your stomach? And guess what wagekek, the show won't even be worth it, it's going to be another crappy filler episode, the show that you looked forward to and fantasized about just to get buy one more day of your shitty jobs, it's going to be crap. And you are going to start the whole cycle over again tomorrow , going "gee can't wait till walking dead this sunday" as you slave away. This is your whole life, slaving for 5 days and than off only 2 measly days, not enough time to do anything. Me? I can learn another language , cook french cuisine, run a marathon, go on a hike, write another chapter in my book, go travel the world, I can do anything I want , all the while you are at your wagekek job, hating life, a slave and you don't even know it. I pity you, I pity you all.
>>
#JesuisNegan
>>
>>67248538
jesus christ you're slow
>>
>>67252299
Someone get this hothead outta here
>>
>>67252313

arconaitv.me/am
>>
>>67252578
>cook french cuisine
Who can't heat up a can of fancy feast?
>>
>>67252624
Glenn is negan
he's gonna bb king himself
>>
>>67252728
thanks senpai
>>
>>67253174

ur welcome faggot
>>
File: aA7rH7H[2].jpg (92 KB, 540x649) Image search: [Google]
aA7rH7H[2].jpg
92 KB, 540x649
I predict that we still wont see Tara's perfect titties on the show. not even her in a tight shirt. this is true suffering
>>
>>67252354
Actually not filler. Dwight shows up again, kills the fat lesbian, takes Eugene captive and then presumably some shit will go down at Alexandria with the Saviors.
>>
>>67253801
Isn't the actress preggo or something? I believe that's why she's been using really baggy clothing too. There's no "predicting" when it's a sure thing.
>>
>>67248538
>Predictions
>tfw this is no longer possible because of the spoiling cuck
I envy you if you can stay spoiler free
>>
>>67255977
Have they managed to get spoilers for the finale? They don't seem to be out there yet?
>>
>>67252578
>needing to justify to yourself so that being neet is awesome
>>
>>67252758
underrated af
>>
>>67256090
Not yet just fifteen and tonight's
>>
>>67256090
They've already spoiled one scene of Morgan rescuing Carol who's badly hurt and surrounded by slaughtered nameless people
>>
>>67256090
no

spoilers come out every thursday
>>
Denise dies
Carol lleave sin middle of the night
Daryl looks for dwight

When Morgan is on horse later he is looking for carol. finds her with her rosery. she wont leave with him
>>
>>67256094
This^
Two questions for any NEETs itt: what's your plan for when the people you're leeching off of die? Does it bother you at all that you're ruining your parents' lives?
>>
any VLC stream that isn't retarded memeing shit with white guys sucking black guys cock or loud noises?
>>
>>67256397
They don't stream TWD anymore :^)
>>
>>67256397
>asking this question on a Nicaraguan farmers meat trading rss feed
>>
bump. How much time until it airs? I am confused with the daylight saving.
>>
>>67257026
34 minutes
>>
Bump for niggers.
>>
File: dog_wearing_glasses-1280x1024.jpg (211 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
dog_wearing_glasses-1280x1024.jpg
211 KB, 1280x1024
Streamin at suptv . org
The main site is down right now so I have it redirect to suptv . org/vanilla which is just a static (not self updating) version of the page, but the quality should be the same.
>>
Stream and chat

Bretty good dot com
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHb6wrTmk04
Jesus can't these fuckers keep anything from being leaked?
>>
>>67249116
cast list for season finale has Merle and Beth, its Daryl guys
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4589574/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.